Still don't feel right down there.

Eaw123

Reaction score
Just after other ladies experiences. My lady parts still don't feel Right after giving birth 8 weeks ago. They aren't sore best way I can describe it is an ache. Normally later on in evening when I'm sat down more. It doesn't hurt to have sex. How long does it take on average to feel "normal"
I had no cuts or stitches

It took me about 12 week to feel normal again. Sex was fine after 6 weeks but yeah i was they same more achey than pain x

I was fortunate never to really have pain and very little discomfort. Things did feel pretty weird for quite a few weeks though. Like I say it wasnt even uncomfortable just everything was kind of loose and felt out of place. I was quite shocked about how weird everything was to start with to be honest. Things gradually tightened up and felt more normal, although it will always be a little different down there (what can I expect after an 11lb baby, lol).

After my first it took 6 months to feel normal again, even sex hurt (it's was probably more subconscious) , nobody could have prepared me for it. This time I was back to having sex and everything felt back to normal at 5 weeks. Everybody is different but it can take a while. :) X

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

If it's persistent in a couple of weeks you could ask to be referred to a pelvic physio, this too takes time so in the meantime you still have time to heal some more but they'll check it on the inside, now I was torn and cut but deeper inside I had some muscle trauma, resulting in what feels like a ball of muscle which over time does become sore because it's constantly tensed up. So instead of having to do just pelvic floors I had to focus on the relaxing part when letting it go, this eventually sorted it and I now feel normal again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back