Still an addict!

poppy160

Reaction score
Hiya girlies!

I think the words are completely and totally O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!!

Currently waiting for OH to return from work for our Doctors appointment, so just browsing the forum and I started to feel a bit..anxious? Is that the word? Tried to ignore it but couldn't risist and went to the bathroom to POAS! To my horror I don't have any PG tests left..so I did an Ovulation test..Why?? I know I'm pregnant, the constant nausea reminds me, but still have to do it!

Funnily enough, the Ov test was positive, my first EVER even though I used them all last month from the day of my last period till about 10 days past 'Suspected' Ovulation.

I think I'm just wierd.. :shock:

no ov tests also pick up hcg - so you would expect to get positive ones when pregnant :D

Well, it hit the spot anyway! Its because I'm doing nothing..I reckon I'll still be doing them on Maternity leave!

i think they are rubbish - the reason they are showing + is because ur body is releasing the hormone that makes the test a + to keep u pregnant..
i did them the moth we got pregnant.. and it showed up + 2 days after the 14 days its supposed to be on my cycle..so cday 16 however at my scan they told me i must have ovulated on c day 12 as im 2 days further than what i should be.. stupid crappy tests..

poppy160 - you and I are at exactly the same stage :)

I am still doing a daily PG test - I can't help it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back