BFP 4 weeks after MC

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Wonder if any of you could offer some advice?

I had a mc on 1st March bled for about 5 days total, went to hospital had U/S and they said everything was gone, did a poas test at the hospital too and that was negative so they discharged me..

Took 2 tests last week and they were BFN.

Then on Thursday I tested again (OK so Im a poas addict lol) and I got two BFP!! Ive been reading about leftover hormones from MC but just wondering what you guys think??

Jaxx

you could have ovulated straight after and be pregnant again!!! they do say you are at your most fertile right after xx

I did think that as I tend to know when Im ovulating and I had the sign...just looking for a bit of reassurance before I start getting sort of excited lol :) x

Fingers crossed for you, it sounds good though, esp as you had negatives before your two BFPs

I just did a digital and it said Pregnant 2-3 :) so things are looking as they should do..Im chuffed because even the day before my last mc a digital showed 1-2 so I have never actually come this far :)

I do actually sound like a poas addict but Im sure some of you can sympathise :) lol x

yay...so happy for you...hopefully this ones a sticky one my lovely........im sure it is..3rd time lucky and all that :D xxx

lol t's actually my 4th as I have a little boy but yeah fingers crossed :) shame daddy has buggered off and is not interested though!! :)

Hope you are good? xx

I got a bfp straight after a mc with now period in between, i was worried it was too soon but like the others said I think you are def more fertile after a mc. All the best :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back