I've been told to go home and wait to miscarry:( absolutely devastated xx

good luck to both you and your partner tomorrow i have my fingers crossed for you, i know exactly how you feel. i was scared to death when i had to go back as i was under the impression they still wouldnt see anything and what made it worse was going by myself lol.

one other thing i would like to say which isnt exactly comforting but hope it eases things a bit is god forbid the sac is still empty tomorrow, when i had it and was researching it alot of women wasnt even aware the sac was empty until they went for their routine 12 week scan which must have been even more heartbreaking so at least they have found out extremely early rather than finding out at the big scan - like i say not exactly comforting but i try and help lol :) xxxx

Good luck for today hun, guess u have had ur scan now so will keep checking and hope for some good news xx

Thinking of you today, hope it was good news :hug:

Thank you so much for all the support.

sadly its not good news, my baby has gone:( The sac is mishapen and showing shadows of blood on the scan today. I cant bear to wait anymore for an imminent miscarriage so I have opted for the operation on Friday under general they will remove the pregnancy tissues.

Sad day but Im coping really well and am being very practical, maybe im in shock or maybe these weeks of scans and waiting has just taken its toll and im glad we have an answer.

I really want to say to all you lovely pregnant women out there please dont let this scare you or cause you unnecessary worry but to instead hold your pregnant tummy and thank god or whoever it is that decides theses fates.

Ive got two beautiful children and just took for granted that this would result in the same. I now feel more aware of life and how delicate it really is xxxx

I'm so sorry my love. What a horrible time to be going through. Sending all the love and hugs in the world. Xxxxx

im so so very sorry for your loss and wish you and your family all the best.

lots of love hugs and kiss fromme,my partner and daughter xxxxxx

aww really sorry for ur loss hun, lots of hugs xxxx

I'm really sorry to read this louise I hope your ok. keep as positive as you can it does help. I cried listening to the band "five" today, the song where the lyrics go 'get on up when your down, baby take a good look around' I CANNOT believe I cried to five!! Considering I got my sad news yesterday I have kept my sense of humour!

It's so sad to go through this sending you a really big hug xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. My friend also found out today at her 12 week scan, that there is no heartbeat and I'm devastated for her. I can't imagine how you both must be feeling :hugs: x x

Sedning massive hugs hun, look after yourself, sending lots of love xx

So sorry to read this hun, hope your ok. Sending lots of love to you and your oh. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back