I've been told to go home and wait to miscarry:( absolutely devastated xx

So sorry to hear this it is a worrying time.
I have just had my 3rd cycle of IVF and went for my 7 week scan yesterday (thinking all was ok as feeling really pregnant) only 2 be told there was a sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat. This happened to me on my 1st cycle too (my second did give me my little girl who is almost 3 yrs old). I have to wait now til Thursday and go for another scan but Im not in the least bit hopeful.
How are we supposed to get through these horrible times.

Big hugs xx

I'm so sorry this has happened, you have a really positive attitude - well done.

Please don't try to be too invincible and let yourself grieve, it's ok to be a mess , it seems it all gets delayed otherwise, that's what I did after my MMC at 11 weeks. Take a day at a time, and talk about it with us ladies, were all here for you to talk to and it really helps you - sedning you a big hug. Wishing it to go smoothly for you at the the end of the week.

Big hugs to you - very very sorry for your loss xxxx

So so sorry to hear your news.
You have a wonderful attitude despite your loss which is admirable.
Take care xxxxx

So sorry for your loss, thank you for your king words. xxxxx

Hi Ladies, only me again. I thought I would post on here to follow on the story. Well 3 months on we have just found out were expecting again :)
Im having a scan next week 7 weeks, as the nurse at EPAC wants to reassure us all is well. All I can say is life goes on and you never know whats around the corner. The staff at Russells hall, west midlands are so great and dont think twice about scanning you.
I have no pains and all the usual pregnancy symptoms so fingers crossed all is well. xxx

This is really good news hun :) Congratulations!! :yay: hope scan goes well next week x x

Huge congrats to u - reading this whole thread was heartbreaking xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations thank you so much for sharing your journey with us xx

Last edited:
congrats on being preg again i hope u get the happy ending and a big fat bubba :)

Congratulations, nice to see you here, you deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back