Any1 else still a poas addict??

Emmamb

Reaction score
I've resisted for a whole week lol...really shouldn't waste my money but it's so nice to see a bfp after all the bfn!

Oh and what is weird is I found an old fr test in my handbag,think I'd done it at college,got a bfn and didn't think anymore about it cos I got af not long after...anyway,was clearing my bag out and found the test which is now a bfp?? Amazing at how an evap can look so dark,it's no wonder ppl mistake them 4 bfp's! xx

Oh and don't worry I haven't used the bag since I did that test,haven't been walkin round wiv a fusty old hpt in my bag lol xx

Ha that's funny! (I have one in the bedroom in my drawer, that I did at what now would have been 4 weeks! ahhh ) If your talking POAS annonymus - I last took a test 2 weeks ago:whistle: ( spookily - it was a BFP!)

I do one every 3 days at the mo as I've got loads o ov and hpt cheapie tests leftover! So I do an opk and hpt everytime! Lobe seeing the opk one go soooo dark, and of course the hpt.

Not going to do it againt till next week now... Well I'll try!
X

i am a self confessed POAS addict- i did another one yesterday ( dont tell he OH lol) and it was a BFP!!!!
after all the BFN's, i need to rank up the BFP's xx

I havent done one for what seems like ages now.

im still early but i feel the urge to POAS pretty much every day. it hasnt quite set in that im pregnant. still feels like im gonna wake up from a dream

Thank goodness it's not just me! I've known I was pregnant for one week and 3 days and I've done 11 tests in total so far. I have loads of cheap ones from the Internet so it's just to easy. I didn't do one yesterday and I'm trying to resist today too.

im still early but i feel the urge to POAS pretty much every day. it hasnt quite set in that im pregnant. still feels like im gonna wake up from a dream

I feel exactly the same hun xxx

woooohooo, im not alone. all my friends kids are aged 3 + so they dont get how i feel n my other half thinks im stark raving mad. i cant help it.....i gave up smoking and took up POAS, who knew it would be an addiction lmao.

Strange question, but would it be a bfn if things aren't ok?

Not necassarily,the line sometimes becomes fainter b4 disappearing but takes weeks 4 hcg to come out of ur system and in missed mc's the body thinks it's still pg and the placenta carries on releasing hormones so unable to tell except by scan (this is what I've read anyway) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back