!!step away from the cupboard!!

Jazzy.fizzle

Reaction score
Why, oh why can I not stop eating! :wall2:
I am starving in the mornings and until about 3pm. Then I'm stuffed and can't possibly eat another thing.

I weighed myself at work last week, I've put on 20lbs already! Wtf? :shock:
But am literally still doing up my size 10 jeans, everything apart from bras still fit.

I'm thinking, baby is obviously needing this much food, I can work it off after but argh! The constant hunger is driving me mad! X

I know how you feel!.. can not stop.. I'm trying to cut myself an apple every now and again to be a bit healthier. I'm refusing to step on the scales..and if my midwife needs to know.. I'm not looking!

I'm the same! Was always really healthy and now stuffing in warm chocolate croissants, cake and chocolate! I've been suffering with anemia too and should really be focusing on healthy greens like broccoli and Cale but I don't fancy that....
I've gone from 8-9 to 9-13 and it's depressing me........ Oh well my little baby girl will be worth it and I obviously don't care that much.. My husband called the kitchen Willy Wonkas factory earlier.. It did make me laugh.
X

Me tooooo!!!! All I want is to eat, I'm huge! Fingers crossed I lose it all wen Felix is born!!

I'm the same since the sickness had gone.......feel as I'd I'm going to be the size of a house if I don't stop!!

xxxx

I'm the same... Polished off a large bag of mini eggs earlier. I haven't weighed myself but I'm sure I've grown an extra chin... My friend has an 8 week old and has been going to buggy fit classes so I'll go with her once little one arrives :) xxx

I'm the same and the same with the weight. Keep worrying about it but then I think I am genuinely hungry a lot of the time, not just eating for no reason.

Im a greedy pig just now too, making up for not wanting food in tri 1 that's for sure. i always feel bloated late on and regret it. last night I had a whole big bag of cadbury big buttons to myself and ate them quickly too! luckily I have none here tonight otherwise they would be gone too!

I've just been out for dinner - roast beef with all the trimmings, a side if cauliflower cheese and then a peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake slice for pudding, with ice cream! Nom nom!!!

I had awful sickness from week 5-19 lost half a stone hardly ate a thing apart from baby porridge and a glass of milk ... Ever since I've got my appetite back and can't stop eating !! The weight will soon come off when walking with the pram and eating healthy xx

The day I've dreaded finally kicked in last week, my sweet tooth arrived... The only thing I want is rolo cookies and the Mississippi mud pie corner yogurts! I balance it out with snacking on raw celery ;-) can't see this weight loss staying off now :-( xx

I have been eating for england.. A few days I tracked the calories and I hit 2000 every time!.. 17 weeks tomorrow and getting fed up with the ''your small''.."you don't look pregnant"! I've only gained 4lb but I'm putting this down too cutting out most sugar due to having diabetes in pregnancy with my last.. I think everyone's different.. We should all listen to our bodies.. It craves what it Needs so I hear xx

Last edited:
Ooh I like "it craves what it needs". I'm craving a meal at harvester lol. I'm still mostly craving tomato soup and Granny Smith apples. The other night however it was egg sandwich so I was up at 2 in the morning cooking one. Food definatley rules here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back