Steel goddess - nice stories

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi Sharne

sorry to have not seen this post earlier, i find it a bit emotional checking the m/c and loss forum but i did today and cried my eyes out over some of the wonderful stories. It totally will happen for us all, I am sure of that.
I've had an awfulful worrying 12 weeks but saw the baby yesterday and worrying less now, however, my m/c was at 7 weeks and wait until you hear this....

I started bleeding on the Tuesday and decided I was going shopping for maternity clothes and drank decaff starbucks, totally in denial as my body was bleeding and cramping, I even went on a driving lesson and nearly crashed the car.

On the thursday, i went for a scan and there behold was my bub, heartbeat and all...surrounded by ominous blood clots. By the sunday, I lost the baby and we buried it, well hubby did under a tree that his grandpa planted. My hubbie was very close to his Grandpa.

This time when I found out I was pregnany, my mother in law told me when we found out it was the exact day the Grandpa had died and my due date is his birthday ! I feel somehow he has given me this baby as a gift, he always wanted a grandaughter and he may get a great granddaugter....

It just seemed spooky and I believe someone is looking after us. The baby I lost is still special and would have been due this month, but i believe there was a reason, i dont know what though.

Stay strong honey....

all my love
Gemma

Thats made me cry .... sooo nice.

Im having same kind of thing after 2 miscarriages i am prego again, i lost my dad in april this year and my baby is due on his birthday... spooky, i hope this is a gift from my dad and he makes sure everythings ok, and i hope its the same for you!

Good luck xxxxxxxxx

That is very spooky, but im glad things are going well for your pregnancies now...

I think although we m/c we tend to forgot that some who have m/c have gone forth to have other forums and sometimes when low I think of that I hope/know one day ill be there too...

Im hoping by xmas ill have a bubby to love again!

xxx

I think things happen that way. My older sister had been trying for a baby for years and years. She found out she was pregnant the day our nan died - it was like they swapped places.

My twins would have been due around the 10th of March 08 and that was the day my great grandma passed away in her sleep, i like to think that she is with them now and looking after them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back