Starting my 2ww!! :)

bloody annoyed doesn't quite sum it up! Went to boots and they didn't have any clearblue tests - only had boots own cheapie ones that can only be used from the day of your missed period! Still took test like but BFN. I don't think im out yet given the fact that its possibly not the correct test for the stage that I am at.

I'l see if I can get a clearblue that will allow me to test ahead of AF being due from a bigger chemists tomorrow when i am at work.

Aaargggghhhhh! still no further foward!

Might use the 2nd cheapie tomorrow FMU but even if i get BFN then I still wont class myself as out!

xxx

I really reate Superdrugs own brand hun. 10mui's. They gave me my first positive!

They're on offer atm 2 pack x2 tests for £7.99.

Boots own are 25mui and clearblue are 25mui too hun.

If ur gonna buy a good test First response are best, as i have read thet can detect hcg levels at 6.5 mui

xxx

Thanks Kred, I wouldn't have picked the test I actually bought but felt that I had to have something given that I had gone there especially and there was no other choice - will defo look into first response though! Don't have a superdrug near me so think it will probably have to be the bigger branded ones tomorrow!
xxx

Lol!

Me either!!

good luck for tomorrow Sazzle!! :dust:

I really think i'm out so i'm gonna wait till wed. If BFN wed, then sun wen AF is due.
I'm just getting far too wrked up. After this month we aren't ttc till nxt june, so it'll be a bit of a downer
:(

xxx

Aw Kred - don't give up hope! I've been getting cramps all day today but still holding out hope!!! We are not out till the witch gets us :) we need someone to get a BFP to lighten our spirits! Someone POAS - pleeeease!! Lol.

Why are you not going to try again till June next year Kred?? xx

I really reate Superdrugs own brand hun. 10mui's. They gave me my first positive!

They're on offer atm 2 pack x2 tests for £7.99.

Boots own are 25mui and clearblue are 25mui too hun.

If ur gonna buy a good test First response are best, as i have read thet can detect hcg levels at 6.5 mui

xxx

How do you know this Hun?

xx

Just bought my FRER's from ebay for testing on saturday if the AF doesn't show up!! Fx'd for all xxx

Hi Maybe,

The superdrug one have that they're 10mui on the instructions.

I got the other ones from somewhere on the internet, can't remember where.

xxx

Wannabe,

My neighbours and us are booking a holiday to a villa nxt june.

If i got preg this month, then we could go, even though baby would be tiny. Nxt month i would be due so couldn't fly and anytime after again, would't wanna fly or go away heavily pg.

My neighbours an us get on well, we all drink/smoke party etc, and i really wouldnt want to go away being pg at any stage cos i'd miss out lol!!!

Me and Oh aren't in a hurry to have another so it doesnt matter too much, but would've been nice iykwim.

xxx

Yeah I know what you mean. You get so caught up in it all!! I am the same as well! Me and OH are getting married in July next year and I don't want to be pregnant on my wedding day so only got a couple of months to try, otherwise we will be waiting until next July too! Rubbish!

Makes you want it more when you know you have a limited time! xx

............Maybe head's to Superdrug!! :)

They're better than FRERs and cheaper! :shock:

xx

Yup,

Mega bargin atm 4 for £7.99!!!! as u can imagine i have stocked up :)

xxx

Oh bugger just realised you're in my area! hope you've not bought them all! :roll:

xx

Hehe lol!!! Yup, altrincham branch may be running a little low.......... ;)

xxx

Oh I will head to superdrug tomorrow then!! Definitely! Why are they so good then?? Just more sensitive than other tests? xx

Yeah they're 10miu, same as ic's but most likey better quality. And you feel like ur doing a "real" test lol!!!

xxx

I will def buy some of them tomorrow then! Is it just the superdrug own brand?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back