Starting my 2ww!! :)

Thanks guys! I will be 11dpo, so hopefully will show something! Starting to get me down all these BFN's! xx

I know wot u mean.

I'm 8dpo and convinced i'm out.

3 bfns today, whereas the last few days i have had a v faint pink kinda line. Grrrrrr...............

I want to know NOW!!!!!

xxx

8dpo is very early!! You still have a great chance of getting a BFP hun! I thought I got a faint line at 7dpo but haven't had anything since... I will keep my Fx'd for you honey, hopefully this is everyone's month! :) :dust: xxx

Well, I am 13DPO. Took one of the crappy boots tests with FMU that I bought yesterday and :bfn: :(

I am going to get some of those tests from superdrug as I am working near a branch today and maybe a FRER one and then do a test later on today. If nothing, AND AF doesnt show up tomorrow as expected I may do a couple 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Waiting is rubbish!

You're not out yet Sazzle :)

The boots cheapies are 50 mui, so really for first day of a missed period.

Give the superdrug ones a go hun, u have a better change of getting a line if there is any hcg already!

FX hun

:dust:

xxx

let us know how you get on with the superdrug tests sazzle!! sending lots of baby :dust: and hoping you get your :BFP: :) I am feeling really sick this morning, hoping this is a good sign?? xx

Don't think I will get much chance to do another test today as I am working late - unless I do one at work - think I would feel a bit wierd doing it there!!

I know its not over yet (at least not until the witch arrives) but feels so disheartening when there is no glimmer of a line in sight! Wish I had never bought those crappy boots tests now!

I'll keep my fingers crossed something other than AF shows up tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing?! All ok?

xxx

Sazzle - hae you had any PMS symptoms? Do you normally get any symptoms before the witch comes?? The boots tests are rubbish!! I did one yesterday and was :bfn: too!! I have been testing pretty much every day and nothing!! So am not testing till friday now which will be 14dpo for me and day before AF. Been feeling sick on and off this morning, and metallic taste in my mouth so hoping that they are good signs!! Normally get signs that AF is on its way by now and nothing so FX'd! xxx

Yeah i'm ok hun.

Bfn for me this morning too, but then i'm only 9dpo today.

Don't get too disheartened hun, try again with a superdrug one. If still nothing then wait a couple more days.

FX for ya hun

xxx

Sorry for the BFN's girls, I'm wishing I didn't start testing now I'm driving myself mad now.

xx

I DID drive myself mad!! I currently have no tests in the house and my FRER's aren't arriving until friday so I am on a POAS break until then :) xx

Well i jus went back upstairs, and the test i did with fmu, now has a line. Faint, but there. Hmmmm?

I remember someone saying on here that ic cheapies are best read after 15 mins when they're fully dried.

Whay do u think?

I have x2 superdrug, 1 tescc brand and 1frer.

Should i test again or leave it till tomorro (10dpo)

xxx

Use a Superdrug Hun as you have 2 of them, did you save FMU?

xx

OOOhhhhhhh!!!

I think i can see it :)

How many dpo are you today hun??

XXX

Maybe

I chucked it down the loo, oops!!!

Oh well Fmu tomorro then :)

xxx

9dpo...! Bought some more tests this morning ready for tomorrow!! :)

Same as me then.

Ooohhh exciting stuff for tomorrow then :)

I reckon if u got a line like that on a clearblue, u should most defo get a nice pink line on a superdrugs own- theyre only 10mui, clearblue are 25mui :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back