Anyone not regained their energy in tri 2?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi all! :wave:

I'm confused... everywhere that i have read informs me that in tri 2 my energy levels should have raced back...... where are they? :shock: :oops:

Anyone else had the same... i am tired all of the time! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Woah. Slow down and wait a while :)

I was still sick till 17 weeks. The energy has only recently come back. Everybody is different with exact dates but I should think you have a few weeks (at least a couple anyway) yet..

it will come evenutally hunny, enjoy it while it lasts ;)

i haven't gogt mine back although I am dubious as to whether I had it in the first place!! :rotfl:

mine has never come back, In fact I would say I am more tired now! lol

I am hoping I have this nesting urge everyone keeps going on about!

Lyndsey

I've just found mine in the past week or so. Have definately noticed a big improvement today, managed to get loads of housework done :dance:

Mine came back a bit but its gone in other ways like i'm getting really wiped out just taking my daughter to school or doing the hoovering but i'm not needing as much sleep as i did.

i have got it back on the whole, just long days at work and busy shifts takes me longer to recover. i'm sure it will come mate.

Just got my energy back this last week - with the exception of yesterday as I felt crap all day from blood test at mw appointment - def not as tired as I have been, nausea gone (yay :cheer: ) and appetite is back too!

I am on fire at work today too (apart from right now as I am cruising the forum), the amount of work I have got done this morning would usually have taken me a whole day to get through!!! Which means everything I get done this afternoon is helping clear the backlog :dance: and its thinking about the backlog that has been making me wanna go home and curl up in a ball! Feeling good troday - I'm gonna make the most of it.....and wish its speedy arrival with you :hug:

i feel really well but sleeping more than in first trimester, particularly at nights where i am often in bed by 830! never been so tired and hungry in my life as i have been over the last month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back