So tired!

mrs_bump

Reaction score
So I'm now 14 weeks and the morning sickness finally seems to have eased but I'm still so tired! Slept well last night but I'm still laying in bed and haven't got the energy to drag myself out! I thought I would be glowing and full of energy in Tri 2. Anyone else had this? Please reassure me I'm normal!! Xx

Yes I have the same, although on Monday & since then I've felt full of energy so wait a few days & the energy should kick in :) I don't feel like I'm glowing yet at all tho lol x

I'm still suffering with tiredness too x

Yep still fighting the tiredness.... I hat getting out of bed in the mornings!! BY the afternoon I am falling asleep at my desk! x

i've not long since got out of bed after having an afternoon nap :lol: i have good days and bad days with the tiredness! xx

I am constantly tired. I have M.E too so that doesn't help, but I literally have zero energy.

Anything that requires me to get up off my ass, is just a massive annoyance! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i could easily fall asleep anywhere at any part of the day x

Am so tired all the time, i think pregnancy glow is a myth!! Have got a muscle wastage disability so i've always been quite tired after a day at work, but since being pregnant i could just sleep 14 hours a day if i didn't have to work etc. Anybody whos further on, does the tiredness wear off even for a short time?
x

I'm not glowing yet! People say 'oh you look lovely' but I just feel like I look rough! x

I think the tiredness gets worse! In tri 1 I just felt like I could sleep all day but now I just feel exhausted all the time, no matter how much sleep or have naps in the afternoon!

As for the glow, I don't believe that either, I just keep breaking out in spots and my hair is as greasy as ever!! Xx

I am constantly tired. I have M.E too so that doesn't help, but I literally have zero energy.

Anything that requires me to get up off my ass, is just a massive annoyance! X

I have this too :), I found that from weeks 13 - 17/18 I was absolutely knackered, I even got signe doff work for 2 weeks cos I was so tired it made me break down in tears in the midwife appointment, she sent me straight to the doctor :) it did me the world of good though and got me through teh worst of it.

I seem to be a lot better now but the last week or so I have been feeling it again, I have a weeks hols from work booked from the 20th feb so I will be making the most of it and sleeping as much as possible.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Aw thanks so much!
I've been so lazy, I work for myself and I'm just not going back to work yet. I haven't worked since before Christmas!
I stopped then because of the sickness, now that's eased, I'm just far too tired to go back!

Hope u enjoy ur week of sleeping lol xx

I personally think this whole "glow" thing is a myth! I look awful!! The only thing that is looking nice is my hair and I am so tired in the morning that by the time I drag myself out of bed all I have time to do is shove it in a ponytail for work anyway!! I think I am so tired aswell cos I cant have a good nights sleep from these crazy pregnancy dreams! Last night I dreamt I had a C Section and they removed my stomach instead of the baby!!!

I think i may be the odd one out of everyone, Yes i feel tired but ive stil kept in my routine, hair has it bad days but nothing unusual, heaving is back though on the downside :) I feel good in myself, am just enjoying pregnancy. Maybe im setting myself up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back