Spray Tans?

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Every year without fail, a few days before xmas I get my nails, hair and spray tan done (part of xmas box).. But this year I am wondering if I get a spray tan will I scare the poor girl to death:shock:.. I'm just bump and boobs.. But am wondering if any other pregnant women would have one done? There are no health risks or anything.. Just wonder if it would be frowned upon?

:lol: @ scaring the girl, I'm sure she's seen worse this year :rofl:

I would do it more than every hun, you need pampered even more :hug:

I could just picture her face hitting the floor :rofl: Thats true Mamafy.. Maybe I will go to one far far away who I will never go to or see ever again :D

My friend had one the week before her due date :)

Oh and my sisters friend was St Tropezing like a mad woman after her waters broke in case there were 'any fit Doctors'.....:rofl:

im going to have one done! some one told me its best to check when you book some places wont spray tan pregnant woman?? x

I should just clarify that my sister's friend was single! :lol:

Her loser BF had dumped her just before she was due so she was keeping her options open :lol:

:rofl: I hope to God I am not wearing sunshimmer when I go into labour! I heard that some places don't tan pregnant women.. I have this thing in my head, what if I have to lift my boobs up :rofl: Some days they are looking at me and others they are looking at my feet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back