Spray tan

Emma58

Reaction score
Has anyone had a Spray tan whilst pregnant?

I am thinking of getting one done next week to cheer me up. The lady at the salon has said they are fine to be done whilst pregnant but i just wondered if anyone had had one done whilst pregnant. I don't want to end up looking too tanned just would like a healthy glow.

Also going to have some long overdue high lights done and get my 2 inch grey roots camouflaged.

yes i had one before holiday, the only thing is dont dry off under a sunbed, you have to dry naturally, but the lady would tell you that anyway

:cheer:

Yay, i was expecting it to be another thing you can't have done whilst pregnant.

I'm getting excited now i'll look like a pregnant goddess with my tan and highlighted hair LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I catch the sun quite easily so waiting for that. There doesn't seem to be much sun around anywhere at the moment - just cold air.

Hope you feel better after having your hair done and you tan - sure you will look beautiful x x x

is it ok to have highlights?
I thought that it might harm baby coz of the bleach/amonia/peroxide?? But wasn't too sure....
Tony & Guy told my OH that they wouldn't touch me as I was 5 months preg on my birthday....

So..I have highlights.. that are starting at my ears now!! :lol:

xx

Highlights as far as I know are fine because the colour doesn't touch your scalp. I nomally have a full head colour and highlights but I can't have the full head colour. I last had mine done at about ten weeks pregnant so now it is really ready to be done again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back