Spray tan?

Naomi D

Reaction score
Hi Girls! Im getting married in April :yay: and I really wanted to get a spray tan so I look gorgeous in my dress. Ive never had one before and thought it would be fun for me and my sis to have a day out being pampered.

Does anyone know if it is ok to have a spray tan done during pregnancy? I will be 4-5 months by then, and am worried cos I dont want to do anything that may be harmful - yet I dont want to be as pale as milk either!

hello hunny, 12 weeks already!!!!!!

i had a spray tan at 14 weeks. the salon told me its ok after 12 weeks so you should be fine.

congrats on your wedding, ur gonna look soo gorgeous with a bump xxx

Thanks pos!
Hows motherhood treating you? Are you absolutely knackered? I cant believe he's 6 weeks already! Ive been following you and others but not been brave enough to comment as Ive not been preggo so dont know much about it!

Hey Hun,

Yeah its safe enough just be carefull about breathing in the fumes but if you have not had one before id do a trial a good bit before the wedding as they sometimes dont turn out right and you defo dont want to be orange or patchy on you big day :)

I had a trial before mine and didnt like it so ended up doing it my self 2 days before the wedding as was too nervous to do the spray

Hi hun, i am a nail tech & beauty therapist & yes you can have a spray tan done :) Just be sure to wear NO perfume or deodrants as under your arms or around your neck & wrists will turn green ( not a pretty sight ) LOL.

Exfoliate before you go on your elbows, knees or if you have a all over exfoliate wash shower with one of them before you go. Highley recommend you ask for a little mask to put over your face while you have this done although am sure when it comes to having your face done you will be ok as it's pretty quick so you will be just fine.

Yeah maybe worth having a trial done just to see how it developes due to pg hormones. However i have done pg people before i.e one of my friends & she was fine but everyone is different. I wear st tropez & Xen false tan & that turns out ok so if you wanted to use one of them where you rub it on & leave it for a few hrs rather than having the spray ?

X

Last edited:
Thanks pos!
Hows motherhood treating you? Are you absolutely knackered? I cant believe he's 6 weeks already! Ive been following you and others but not been brave enough to comment as Ive not been preggo so dont know much about it!

motherhood is great but very hard work, hardest job ever but most rewarding :)

make sure you comment when you want to! still so pleased about your BFP and now maybe baby too! just a few more lovely ladies to come and join us yet xxx

Thanks Hugsy & Star - really good advice. I think I will have a trial done first - imagine turning up looking like the Tango advert on my wedding day! And good advice about the deodorant - green isnt a good look!

Aw Pos, Im so glad for you! My step sis has a 1 yr old and she said it was really hard, but well worth it, especially now that lo is running around being cheeky!

Its been a great few months for some ltttc'ers, lets hope the tradition continues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back