Spotty boy

Flame

Reaction score
Friday night my boy had a temperature of 38, yesterday he was mardy and cuddly and this morning he has spots all over his legs and arms and a few very faint ones at the top of his back. the are just little pink dots. He had a virus once where he came out in spots and they looked similar but he wasnt mardy or anything.

Does anyone know what it might be, looking at websites it doesnt sound like measles or chicken pox.

I really hope it is nothing cause its his birthday party next saturday :?

a lot of viruses cause spots but don't have a name as they are too similar and change to often. The spots with these are usually red and very small like a really agressive heat rash. You probably won't find an answer on google :hug:

If he is eating and drinking and peeing and a bit mardy but otherwise himself then just keep giving him lots of fluids and calpol as required to make him feel better. If he is not doing all of these, is irritiable or not improving after calpol, if his breathing seems bad or you are just a bit worried then please call your your out of hours GP service for advice as he may need to be seen and checked over. :hug:

His spots seem to be getting better but he is still being incredibly mardy :( wont eat his food but will munch on what we have although things like mash potato he has started spitting out since he has been like this. He seems to have a couple of times a day where he will put his bottle or his dummy in his mouth and he will cry and chuck it out again so i dont know whether he has hurt his mouth at some point, which wont be good cause he managed to make his mouth bleed yesterday by falling over his friend :(

aw poor little mite! :hug: has he got a sore throat perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back