Spots on legs and hands

Flame

Reaction score
Getting the little guy dressed this morning and i noticed he has spots all over his legs, which are worse on his knees cause of his crawling around, it originally started off as a few dots around his bum and tinkle and i assumed it was a bit of nappy rash. Any way now it is on his hands to but no where else. My mum took him to the docs while i was at work and he said it was nothing but to take him back if it gets worse. Now its weird because my cousins daughter had lots of little dots and spots on her knees and arms last week as did some other friends of my cousins children and all the docs said they we nothing just maybe virus.

Anyone got any ideas what it might be, i just cant understand it being nothing if lots of other children have had it and passed it on. They have all been fine through out having it though.

I am also a bit concerned incase it is something like german measles as there is a girl at work in her first tri.

It could be just an airborn (sp) virus, kids pick up all sorts nowadays, keep your eye on it hun, i would.x

His spots on his knees are getting really raised and sore looking, They dont seem to be bothering him but at the moment but it cant be nice for him. I am putting aqeous cream on them, but does anyone else have any ideas what i could do? or what it might be?

His spots on his knees are getting really raised and sore looking, They dont seem to be bothering him but at the moment but it cant be nice for him. I am putting aqeous cream on them, but does anyone else have any ideas what i could do? or what it might be?

take him to the doctors drl, its awful when they get something and you dont know what it is, i hope it clears up soon.xx

take him to the doctors drl, its awful when they get something and you dont know what it is, i hope it clears up soon.xx

Thanks rach, I'm gonna try and get him in tomorrow. The others look a bit better but where he is crawling it is gettng really nasty looking.

Thanks rach, I'm gonna try and get him in tomorrow. The others look a bit better but where he is crawling it is gettng really nasty looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back