Help!

Flame

Reaction score
My little man isnt right, he has had these spots on his hands legs and arms since wednesday that the dr says is nothing but the last couple of days he has had his happy moments but most of the time he is doing mardy cries and sitting on my knee acting really tired, he has had explosive poos, one this morning was a weird green colour. He was very sick this morning but had his dairylea sandwhich at lunch time fine, this evening i gave him his jar of food and he just finished it and every bit flew back up out of his mouth.

I just called NHS direct and they are getting someone to call me back within an hour.

I am really worried about him now, what is wrong with him? :(

I'm not sure, have you done the tumbler test on his spots just to make sure they disapear?

Grr sorry I can;t help more and its frustrating cos know how worrying it is. If your really concerned take him to the hospital and demand he be tested to find out whats wrong - i hope nhs direct have some good advice :hug:

I hope they ring you back asap, spots can be so many things, I really hope he's all better soon Flame, sending very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Has he got a temperature? Freeya has been really sick today with really yucky poo, she also has a temp. Think there must be a virus going round. I hope he feels better :hug:

The NHS called back and they think he has a tummy bug and the spots are unrelated.

Now he just bought his bottle back up but he is really happy straight after he has just been sick :?

Poor little sausage, would keep an eye and ring back if he gets worse or take him to gp tomorrow, is a good sign that he has the energy to be happy!

I hope he gets better soon. xxx

Keep and eye on him and let us know how he is tomorrow. xxx

Well todays update. I didnt get any sleep last night, he was very restless and wanted bottles constantly which is difficult cause they all come back up with a vengence. He has managed to keep some water down this morning but had a mega poop after. He seems ok at the moment but he is booked into the doctors at 10.30 this morning so hopefully he will be able to do something.

I feel like rubbish today though, i have a headache and a horrible pain in my ribs :(

Had to phone in work to tell them i'm not going in so i suppose i will get a telling off for that to when i am back in on wednesday.

Hope it all goes ok, not sure if it worth mentioning to the Doctors that you feel a bit off too? Incase its a virus youve both got so you dont pass it backwards and forwards.

Hope your both feeling better soon! :hug:

Dr just said to give him Dirolyte as i thought he would. Thankfully he hasnt been sick since first thing this morning but still has very runny nappies so hopefully it was just a 24 sickness bug.

Thanks for all of your replies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back