Spotting

puzzle

Reaction score
Hey girls

Hope you're all well and not being driven to mad with opk checking, and 2 ww's.
Just a quick one. I am currently on CD15 and usually get positive opk around day 16/17. Haven't had a wiff of a 2nd line yet when i normally get lines most of the month. Then when i wiped at about 10am it was brown tinged. Now i haven't BD for like 3 days now so it's not left over from energetic BDing but don't know what might have caused it. I also hav a few little cramps but no way can it be af on her way, surely not this early.
Any ideas what it might be??
Thanks ladies :dust::dust::dust: to all of you ttc

Last edited:
I must just be a weirdo this month. Lol. Temperatures are all over the place too. Very strange

Hi Puzzle, Is there a chance you could have ovulated very early? Sometimes you can have a small amount of spotting from implantation? I hope it is good news for you!

I noticed some brown spotting last night too and a few days ago had some serious pain on my left side and LOADS of gas. However, this is my first time paying any attention whatsoever to my cycle so I am unsure when I ovulated. Think it was meant to be a few days ago according to the predictions from the start of my period (which was the 1st August) but could have been earlier I guess. Lets wait and see......Hope it is good news for you!

Hi Puzzle I agree with Naomi it sounds like you may have ovulated early this month, have you been doing OPK's for the whole month or just the dew days when you think you are due to ovulate ? are your cycles regular ? :think:

Could be a very promising sign,. sending you a lorry load of baby dust :dust::love::dust::love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back