OPKs getting on my nerves!

Bella2

Reaction score
hey girls Well now on cycle day 7 had a very faint line on OPK at around 12:30pm but when I did my second at around 5pm not even a wiff of a line! If my calculations are correct I should ovulate on Weds so surely I should be seeing something on them by now? Been bding every day nonetheless but feeling disheartened by the lack of lines on the OPKs. Any advice lovies? x x

Not really any good with the opts hun as I havent started using them yet,but my advice would be to keep on testing and try to keep to the same time everyday.
How familiar are you with your cycles? It may be that you may ov alittle later than you think,all the more reason to keep testing I say!
I can imagine it must take over you but perservia as some of the other ladies have and im sure you'll get your lines :) xxx
Sorry I couldnt be of much help xx

bella that sounds way too early to be getting a line to me?! how long are your cycles? this month i got my line at cycle day 17 xx

thanks girls well my cycles are between 23 and 25 days, says on the instructions I should start testing at cycle day 7 which was yesterday. Think I am being a bit impatient though! That said I got a good line on today's OPK so hopefully OV is just round the corner! x x

Bella i dont get a sniff of a line on cheapie opk till day before ov and mine are never as dark as control so don't worry too much.
x

Yay for line!! Great cycle lengths too! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back