DH not wanting to BD

DW1978

Reaction score
I'm gutted, I got my +ve OPK yesterday but DH didn't want to :bd: last night. He said he was too tired, must be the first time ever as usually he's all over me :roll:. He didn't know what time of the month it is, he doesn't know I'm doing OPK's or anything as I'm trying to keep him blissfully ignorant in the way of ttc - I don't want him to feel that all I ever want him for is ttc! We're both out tonight and DH has a tendancy to get home very late so a BD tonight is probably not going to happen and Lennon gets up very early in the mornings, 5.30/6am so we don't do morning BDing anymore!! So, looks like I've missed the boat this month and I'm just feeling a bit fed up about it.

So far this is what my chart looks like:

Sun 30th Jan - CD12 - :bd: -ve OPK
Mon 31st Jan - CD13 - :bd: -ve OPK
Tue 1st Feb - CD14:bd: -ve OPK
Wed 2nd Feb - CD15 -ve OPK
Thur 3rd Feb - CD16 +ve OPK
Fri 4th Feb - CD17 -ve OPK

Is BDing tomorrow night too late? Is it even going to be worth testing this month?

MEN!!

Sperm may live inside you 5 days, so may still have a shot!

Hang in there! Good luck:)

I agree with Esperanza, the swimmers can live for upto 5-7 days so don't count yourself out just yet my lovely. Ovulation also can occur 24-48 hours after the positive OPK showing your surge so you're not out hun. x x

Me and my hubby didn't manage to get it on this cycle either.

And i tell my hubby when i'm fertile so it looks like mine just doesn't give a crap :roll:

I don't think you have much chance to be honest, but that's not all bad - consider it a stress free cycle and maybe plan it better next cycle :)

If you got your +ive OPK on 3rd, then you really want to have bd'd on the 2nd or 3rd.

The girlies are correct that sperm can live inside you for 5-7 days but that is very rare - it is more like 3 days max... so maybe in with a shot still but i dunno if i'd get excited about testing day.

Fingers crossed though ;)

Just thought id wish you luck and hope that you bd'd at right times. Fx for you hun. xx

After a positive opk ov can happen 12-36 hours so if you bd tomorrow you are still in with a chance of catching that eggy hun. Goodluck and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

I would say you are still in with a shot hun, thats typical though it had to be the night your OVing when hes too tired... MEN!

I avoid this by just telling my OH now and hes always very good even is he is tired ;)

I would say you are still in with a shot hun, thats typical though it had to be the night your OVing when hes too tired... MEN!

I avoid this by just telling my OH now and hes always very good even is he is tired ;)

I did the same Nurse, bless my OH on cycles 1 & 2 when I told him that my :egg: was due to pop & need his :sperm: NOW he put himself under so much pressure to perform that it didn't happen

You could still be in with a chance though DW1878 & I've got everything crossed for you :clover:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back