Spiritual / new age baby girl names? Ideas please :D

Gonna be awkward, I love Grace x

Lol I really like the name grace hun it just doesn't feel like its her name, I know that's gonna sound crazy but I hope you understand what I mean? Maybe as a second name but it doesn't jump out at me as her first name xxx

My oh liked aurora. He didnt know it was the name of the princess in sleeping beauty tho. I have a friend whos wee girl is called Seren. Such a pretty name.

I think Seren is very pretty and unique without being too out there and she would be your little star, I also liked aurora like the aurora borealis which is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

:D well that's settled, finally found a name combination we both like :D she is going to be 'Maegan Rose' and have 'Seren' as a second middle name before my surname :D a combination of welsh, individualness, spiritualness and smiles :D my DS decided he loves it and is currently talking to my jellytot Ella tellin her her name lol xxx

Thanks for all the help ladies xxxx

thats part of the reason we chose Freya. Freya is a goddess associated with love, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death.

I like Daisy of your list and Seren and Paige. think your OH's list is a little too out there, apart from Grace which every 2nd girl born these days gets called!

:D well that's settled, finally found a name combination we both like :D she is going to be 'Maegan Rose' and have 'Seren' as a second middle name before my surname :D a combination of welsh, individualness, spiritualness and smiles :D my DS decided he loves it and is currently talking to my jellytot Ella tellin her her name lol xxx

Thanks for all the help ladies xxxx

Aww maegan rose is very nice!!

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Seren! I'll be so jealous...., I thought my welsh husband would love it when I suggested it (im Scottish) but he aint keen so it's off our list! I think it's a great name though. Good luck deciding.x

Just seen this! My vote would have of course been Daisy Grace! My girl just gets called Daisy which bugs me as Grace is not her middle name-but try telling people that! Grace was my Grans name and I wanted it as a first name but my mum inherrited a step granddaughter with that name so I was gutted it had to be out. That said, she's more of a Daisy than a grace!

I also loved Seren. My dad has lived in wales for years and he suggested it but OH wasn't for it.

Your names are lovely! Its a nice feeling to have them picked hu. I had my boys and girls names ready at 11 weeks. Never deviated from the 2. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

I teach a little girl called Delyth who is Welsh, not sure what it means but it sounds lovely and I like the way it rolls off my tongue when I call her name! X

Merideth, it's welsh apparently and my sisters middle name, I got Sian!

Lol you can't insult the name Siân ;) It's my name lol xx

Well you can but ;)

Thanks for all the replies ladies <3 trying to get the boys to learn her name now lol xxx

Would have loved Daisy!! But we're both happy with her name now so thats good xx

seren is lovely but its so common here at the minute, i love maegan tho :) ive always like willow faith and harmony as girls names after Alyssa obviously lol, dunno what were gonna call this one but i think its a boy so im saying sebastian

Seren is lovely - and it;s not too different from Serenity that your DH loves :) I love the fact that Seren can be shortened to Ren :)

Thanks ladies :D I love the fact we have kept Seren in her name xxxx

Love nevaeh n I wanted it for a girl because its heaven backwards xxx

I like star and daisy. I work in a school and look after a girl called starla.

love the name u have chosen. I would have gone for Seren as im a welshie or Hope as its my first daughters name. I do love the unusual names, dd1 is Hope April Bethwyn and dd2 is called Destiny Anwyn River. If we ever had another girl it would have been harmony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back