Spider/thread veins on child?

Babyhnumbertwo

Reaction score
Does anyone else's child have this?

My daughter is 4 and I noticed when closely inspecting her back, unde bright light that I can see faint tiny spider veins just at the top of her back. No one else has ever noticed it, including my husband, mum and mil who bathe her throughout the week when m at work.

I should say I suffer from health anxiety which has been under control. But I did what I shouldn't and googled and all I can do is worry its a sign of something sinister. Even though she is healthy and other people mentioned this on their kids skin an harmless.

I've got myself in knots..

I would think its fine, the fact you had to look under a bright light probably means its not anything major and isnt clearly visible. Hugs hun xx

My fat fingers can't spell! x

No it's defo not clearly visible.

Thanks Hun. The thing is I'm looking for any one who's chid has had them but realistically given that you can barely see what I talking about prob most parents wouldn't even notice! It's me with flipping health related anxiety! X

I should say she has a tiny spot on her cheek which is visible and i took her to Gp who said its called a spider nevi and harmless. It may or may not go away but either way it's purely cosmetic and at the moment is tiny.

But then on closer observation I found these!

Its ok, hopefulky someone with experience can help!! X

Sorry I hope that didn't seem like you weren't helping! Just re read it. What I meant was prob no one will have experience of it coz it's barely noticeable.

X

Sorry I hope that didn't seem like you weren't helping! Just re read it. What I meant was prob no one will have experience of it coz it's barely noticeable.

X

No dont worry I didnt think that!! Xc

Just to update on tis. Took dd to gp who said all totally normal. Easy to see through lo skin as its thinner and also she is very pale skinned. Very relieved.x

Just to update on tis. Took dd to gp who said all totally normal. Easy to see through lo skin as its thinner and also she is very pale skinned. Very relieved.x

Glad you feel better and put at ease now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back