Blood results

Ani

Reaction score
Hi! :wave:

While I was away the last few weeks, DH collected my blood results (nuchal test) and although it is very difficult to work out the results without a doctor explaining, at the end it says 1:10,000. Does this mean I have a one in ten thousand chance of having a baby affected with Down´s? If anyone is an expert on this, please let me know, as I have a list of all the things they tested, and the results, but I just dont know what they mean.

I am a bit impatient, as I could just wait until the 2nd for my doctor's appointment... :oops:

Thanks. :hug:

Hi!

Congrats is in order for your results missy as that's really very low risk! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm 28 too and went from 1:744 to 1 : 2,444 after my nuchal so 1:10,000 is a great result!! I'm sure your GP/Midwife will reinforce this at your appointment on the 2nd.

Well done!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

C xxx

Thats a really good result :)

They would ask you to consider further tests if it were 1:250 or less (or is it 1:500 I forget now)

So 1:10,000 is great news for you!

Wow! This is great news. Thanks.

Mine came back at 1:240 (that was the 16 week bloods though). I was so scared, had an amnio and everything is fine though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back