spent the afternoon crying

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
well as some of you may have seen we were adopted y a homeless cat over the weekend, i took him to the vet this morning for the localcat rescue to collect afterwards thinking it would all be fine.

But when i called back at lunch time they said he was quite sick and they were pretty sure he wasn't going to make it. Also the cat charity might not take him as he was old, but that further testing was needed. A second check revelaed more health problmes so now its pretty much confirmed they will have to put him to sleep. they are gong to keep him for a couple of days to see if an owner can be traced (by yours truely).

I know he was only here for the weekend but he was really cute, and i feel bad we didn't try and help him earlier. My Oh was really upset too and has decided to try and be there when they do it to make his last few moments really special.

I just feel really sorry for this poor little cat who has had a rough few months and now wont be reuntied with his owners.

Sandi

Awww what a shame, dont beat yourself up over it, at least you helped it.... could have be worse cause it could of lived rough still and died alone in some back alley in pain or something!!!

sending you lots of hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is amazing how animals can affect you, they soon become part of your family. Have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You poor thing, but like someone else said,if you hadnt been there the kitty might have suffered. Its one of the kindest things you could have done, not to let it suffer. :hug:

Aww bless you. At least it'll have had a comfortable last few days. You've given it warmth and love. I'd be very upset too.

Aww thats so sad. Still at least he found you to make his last moment special :hug:

You did a beautiful thing, Sandi....At least the cat has had a happy last few days :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww poor cat :hug: :hug: You did make his last days special though, that is something to be proud of :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back