Speech at 15 Months!

Piglet10

Reaction score
I am wondering where everyone's LO are/were with their speech arouund this stage, only V recently Madison is talking but coming on super quick....

She can say "hiya, hello (hilarious cos so serious if she dont like u ), bye, me (when she wants what u have), no, bobo, dodo, dad (also HILARIOUS), mumma and she has for the first time literally right this second said uh-oh when she dropped her toothbrush haha " cant think of anymore :/

How are all your LO's speech?? xxx

Odhráns been babbling for ages, he was ahead in his speech but wasn't as quick to walk, get teeth, crawl etc.. He says;

Uh-oh, hiya, hello, mama, dada, maaaaammy, dadee lol, ganda (granda), nana, dodo, juice, all gone, whats that, when asked what the dog says he says oof oof, duck he says quack quack, recently when around my younger nephew he will put his hand out and say "aaaaaaa" like he's petting a cat :lol: Leah (his cousin), car, and points to my dads car.. The past 2-3 weeks he has been putting things together like "mama dodo" "uhoh all gone" "ganda car" and lots more, he understands everything I say.. I can't say bottle anymore at bedtime because he knows what it means and goes ballistic :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back