Spd

PinkPunch

Reaction score
This is a bit weird but this morning I noticed it's a bit better somehow?! I turned over in bed and it didn't feel like my leg would dislocate! Climbed in the bath there now and the normal pain just wasn't there!

Not that I'm complaining or anything! It's just you would expect it to get worse the further on you get.

I've had spd from quite early on so i doubt it's just because the baby moved. Why do you think it's not as bad now??

I know im not answering your question, sorry, but what does spd feel like? In the last couple of weeks when walking, under my bump has been really sore and around the top of my legs. Was just wondering if this is maybe what i have? xx

I know im not answering your question, sorry, but what does spd feel like? In the last couple of weeks when walking, under my bump has been really sore and around the top of my legs. Was just wondering if this is maybe what i have? xx

It's more like pains in your pubic bone. I have one leg in particular that I have to move very slowly or i get a pain in the bone and down my leg. So it's really deep down in the pelvis area rather than under the bump which maybe sounds more like stretching? The top of my legs get sore too but i think that's from all the pressure and not spd.

Sorry to say but I had a good run of 2-3 weeks of hardly any pain at all and now it's back worse than before. I know my mattress was completely crap so I bought a memory foam topper mattress and had the best nights sleep in years quite honestly and turning over in bed was still painful but not as bad.

It's also moved from my left hip to the centre of my pelvis now but I'm just making do at the moment! Hope ur good spell lasts for a long time cos the respite from it it lovely!!!

I've 11 days to go til I'm due so not much longer to put up with it hopefully. I have a good memory foam mattress and it still hurt when I moved so you can't win!

Ur so lucky!!!! What did u do? I'm in agony. My pelvis feels like it's gonna split at any moment.

It's more like pains in your pubic bone. I have one leg in particular that I have to move very slowly or i get a pain in the bone and down my leg. So it's really deep down in the pelvis area rather than under the bump which maybe sounds more like stretching? The top of my legs get sore too but i think that's from all the pressure and not spd.

Oh right. Hmmm your probably right about it being stretching cos i have grown a lot this week. Thanks. And i hope your pains dont come back xx

Oh right. Hmmm your probably right about it being stretching cos i have grown a lot this week. Thanks. And i hope your pains dont come back xx

Don't have an answer for you I'm afraid but I have found exactly the same thing!! I think I'm just doing less and I haven't been wearing my support thingy because it hurts getting it on and off. Hope it lasts for you (well both of us actually!!) and we get these babies out without any more nasty spd and feeling like our legs fell off!!

Don't have an answer for you I'm afraid but I have found exactly the same thing!! I think I'm just doing less and I haven't been wearing my support thingy because it hurts getting it on and off. Hope it lasts for you (well both of us actually!!) and we get these babies out without any more nasty spd and feeling like our legs fell off!!

Glad you feel the same! I never tried the support bands.

Ah, I bet you'll be fine!!! 11 days, I couldn't see cos I'm on my phone and can't see tickers! And it's meant to disappear right after labour. Xxx

I can't use my support band anymore :( cos it's so uncomfy.....to the point it hurts.

I just had the one like a giant tubular bandage (not the belt kind which my friend has) and I stopped wearing it once I didn't need to drive to work anymore. I think it helped earlier but then stopped working anyway. And it made me feel like I needed to pee all the time - ek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back