SPD????

emma28

Reaction score
Will someone please tell me exactly what it feels like??

I have this outrageous pain :x In my pelvis, I think! It's on the left hand side at the top of my leg on the inside and it's so bad sometimes I could scream. Any kind of walking around is agony..I limp about with tears in my eyes :( Sometimes when I'm just sitting it's like an intense burning sensation in the joint and then when I turn over in the night it seems to crack. I dread bedtimes :(

Do you think it sounds like SPD or maybe baby is on a nerve or something??? I did mention it to the Dr the last time I was there but it wasn't that bad then and she just said it was normal......

Any help appreciated :pray:

Yes I think that is it. Depending on which way I splay my legs (what a lady!) it absolutely kills! It's particularly sore in bed - rolling over and getting up but I find that having a pillow between your legs does hurt. Don't know why it hurts more in bed than standing with my weight on it though. Nothing much that a doc can do as it's all to do with hormones although some people are given crutches and exercises to do.

Oh man :(

Well cheers I think...was really hoping for you to say it was a nerve she'd move off. I'm only 29weeks! I was so looking forward to the christmas shopping and now I'm just dreading it :cry: Is there no super strength pain killers you can take but no1 has told me about yet?

it kind of feels like pain at the back all over, i don't really know how to explain it

just google it and it will tell you how you might feel

sorry not much use :roll:

:hug:

I have had bad pelvic pain all they way through & have seen a physiotherapist about it but I now keep getting pain in my groin/pubic area, do you think this could be SPD starting? Its not really bad at the moment and bearable but I cant think what else it could be? I'll be seeing my physiotherapist next monday so plan to ask her then.

You're probably right Midna, what I have is not as bad as what I found in the link Kylie left me. I'll just have some paracetamol before I go out and thank F**K it's not as bad as that :lol:

A teeny bit of me is scared it'll get worse though :shhh: I just won't mention it anymore and it'll go anyway :pray:

Not bothering with the Dr if there is nothing they can give me anyway..... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back