SPD - What should I do??

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I think I have SPD, I say I think, because I don't know what it is, but I have a lot of pain its like throbbing undercarriage?

It is very painful at night, and when I get up in the morning.

Now do I have SPD, or is this normal??

Also if I do think I have SPD, should I call my midwife, or Doctor, or just leave it, as it's one of those things.

i have that, it hurts while lying down or walking, not too bad while sitting up but its terribly uncomfy and can be sharp when u move. i likened it to being a chickens wishbone and being slowly pulled apart lol.
it is possibly spd or just pelvic discomfort and if you tell your mw they can refer you for physio and get you a bump band to support your bump. its mostly due to the stretchyness of the ligaments and babys increasing weight pressing on your pubic bone as they get closer to engaging as far as i know.

Hi Hun my spd kicks in if I try and have my legs apart e.g putting legs on sofa has to be done in one movement not one leg at a time!!
My doc referred me to the physio, it is def worth getting a diagnosis if it is spd as it can have implications for the birth

Really hope it isn't Hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back