SPD Help ....

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I'll be interested to look in on this subject as I want to be prepared just in case mine doesn't go away. I am having a bad day with it today, didn't sleep last night and I'm sitting on the sofa in agony... just about to run a hot bath!

xxx

Hi there I had a painful experience of SPD during my preg and found a great support band called Hug a Bump which really gave me fabulous relief during my pregnancy. Deffo recommend it to all with back ache etc. My question is not my bub is here I dont have the bump anymore but sadly still have the SPD , so does anyone know what i can do now that my baby had arrived as its not gone away as I had hoped it would. the lady from lafeenoire where I got the support is so kind and has offered to adapt my hug a bump so i can still use it which is perfect . just wondered if anyone has any tips for coping with SPD following pregnancy??? S x

what have your dr and physio said? i have a friend who was on crutches for a good 2yrs after and still has probs but she had a very severe case id say your going to need work to get back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back