SPD after birth!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I was hoping my SPD would disappear once id had Elexia but no such luck! Last night i was stuggling to even move on the bed again! Anyone else SPD carried on after birth or got worse? Anyone got any tips to make it feel better? x x

i still feel it sometimes if i overdo it. walk too much for an example it can ache and hurt but not like when pregnant

i still feel it sometimes if i overdo it. walk too much for an example it can ache and hurt but not like when pregnant

What was yours like a few days after giving birth hunny? x x

i cant really remember, i think i was so sore and have massive piles it took over the pain. I could walk outside after birth but remember 3 weeks after i took a long walk and it was sore. But i dont think it was painful like when pregnant just being home if that make sence

Thanks hunny, im holding up hope that once things start to settle after being pushed aside (as long as i dont overdo it) the pain will start to settle, think paracetamol will be my new best friend for the next few weeks! x x

Sorry to butt in, how does spd feel? I gave birth 9 days ago and today ive started feeling all acute down there, and whenever I stand up I get this swelling aching feeling to the point I have to pause for a minute :/ x

SPD is pain in the joints of your pelvis, tops of legs and back hunny, mines mainly pelvis and tops of my leg but i do feel it in my back x x

I'm really suffering the same M2A! When I am laid on my side, I can't even bring my leg up to open my legs (iykwim)

I'm shuffling around like my legs are sellotaped together as it hurts too much! I thought this also went away after the birth?

I'm going to have to dig my support belt back out!

I'm still feeling mine a bit mainly in my back now though although have only been out once since i had Rhea. still trying to take it easy might try the school run tomorrow afternoon and see how it is . think it sometimes takes a little while to settle down as its hormone related xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back