Spam!!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I like spam fritters, how do you like yours?

I also like mine in the form of talking shite on a forum while the big gaffer is getting drunk with terrie :rofl: Who's with me?!? xx

Spam up, for the hell of it, spam up, coz i can't half talk shit :rofl:

Can you remember the spam song :lol: xx

OMG spam :sick: what is that stuff anyway?! I dont even like eating processed meat, what is wrong with it that we cant just eat it as it is!!

:yay: How was your bday, did you get out of spending the evening with the parents?!

Howay then lasses, whats occuring tonight? Who'd getting drunk, who's gonna have their baby next, who is bored out of their brains?

I'm getting drunk but thats nothing new lol xx

Yea I got out of it said a friend had offered to buy me dinner!

I'm having a wee drink! Just had some more leftover Chinese! Had it for lunch too! And there's still some left, not sure what it is mind cos I didn't order it it just appeared! Am being an old lady too watching a programme on earthquakes :lol:

are you fureal? Earthquakes, what the matter with you lass. :rofl: i'm watching that how to leave a game show thing, well OH is anyway xx

Same here toon, watching it with OH but he just got angry with me cos I thought beach volleyball wouldnt be in the 2010 olympics. He kept saying "horsemans parade" at me as if Id go "oh yeah see what you mean"

:rofl: that dude just landed in the pool in a welll nasty fasion :rofl: xx

I know but when he won the last round he did that finger clicky thing to celebrate, so I was kinda glad to see him fall! How do they get insurance for this game show?!

feck knows!! I cant wait to see the old lady get dropped down this hole like, she's proper kacking her pants xx

:rofl: there's bugger all on cept for that! Am not really watching it anyway! Christ I've just realised how much weight I've put on :(

I know, this game show brings out the evil side of me, when I take a dislike to a contestant I cant wait to see them fall. THat Sonja is annoying me tonight! No idea why, Im just venting my hormones at her.

:rofl: there's bugger all on cept for that! Am not really watching it anyway! Christ I've just realised how much weight I've put on :(

Dont talk to me about weight gain, Im pushing 13 stone at the minute :shock:

tiny, my dearest tiny, i AM 13 stone and i'm NOT 38 weeks duffed!! :terrie: xx

Tiny you're allowed to gain you're pregnant! I need to get my diet head back on! Am watching yhat game show thing now!

haha that annoying woman just got dunked!!! :yay:

Im a short arse tho Toon, there really isnt much height for me to be carrying that kinda weight!

Omg what was with her screaming after every number on the countdown?! I'm only 5'1 and I went up to just over 13st with my two! I was officially wider than I was tall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back