Spam!!!

eeewww spam :sick:

I'm sitting with two lovely men.....Ben and Jerry!! :lol: Lappy and tv on :D

Was out last night 1st time in ages and dont want to have a drink tonight as I have work tomorrow.
OH is out with work mates but just text him to fetch some food! :lol:

Hope you have a good time Toon!

no you didnt kill the thread, I went to sort dinner and had a barney with OH over not bloody doing as he's told. It has ended with me separating his laundry from mine and telling him he can sort himself out from now on . Its been an interesting evening. Im blooming shattered now and he's watching shite on tv. I dont wanna ask to watch something else cos that would mean me talking to him. Im raging.

bladder of an ox. I had to speak to him anyway. The clean tea towel I got out about an hour ago was on the floor by the washing maching. I had to find out if hed wiped his nose on it or something before rescuing it back to the rail. He wouldnt chuck out fresh teatowels if he had to wash and dry them!

to be fair, if I have one ready for the wash, I put it on the floor in front of the washing machine cos I CBA to carry it upstairs to the laundry basket only to carry it back down again when I put a load on. I put one there while I was cooking cos it was dirty and got a new one out on the rail. OH dried up dinner stuff and obviously decided that a tea towel only gets 1 use so shoved that one on the floor too. :wall:

God im in a mood tonight!

Maybe it's a sign baby's coming :lol: I was reet emotional the night before E graced us with her presence! Their dad used to just leave tea towels on the floor dirty or not :wall:

Argh!! OH drives me nuts, he uses the tea towel to mop up the bench instead of a cloth! So my tea towels are dirty pretty much straight away!

oooh I hope its a sign, thats cheered me up a bit. I shouted at him in Aldi today too. He kept pushing the troley away so I had to ask him to come back, then he wouldnt hear me so I had to run over put stuff in trolley and rush back to the meat section...you get the idea. I wanted to rage at him but was in public. :wall: In the end I told him he can buy all the bloody food and cook for the week and see how well he does. Then we got to the til and there werent any yoghurts so Ihad to go back for them. Really didnt work out well for me!!

Tonight Ive been drying bed sheets over chairs with the patio doors open cos theyve been wet since yesterday and he kept shutting the patio doors, after the 5th time I chucked the sheets in the hall and told him he can bloody rewash them and iron them, I then stormed upstairs and separated the laundry baskets and put one with all his clothes on his side of the bed. I then told him I will never do his laundry again cos hes such an ungrateful sh*t and Im just gonna shove everything in the tumble dryer from now on and he can pay for the leccy.

I think I overreacted, but it was really annoying cos the whole kitchen was stinking of cooking food when the doors were shut too.

I kind of did kick off, I sulked and stood by the tils after shoving the list in his hand. But inside i really wanted to stamp my feet and scream and cry. I kind of knew that might have been taking things a bit too far. Im hormonal for sure, but he's pissing me off too! It feel like if I ask him to do something he doesnt want to do it, purely because Ive asked him to. And I have to ask him to do something like 5 times. Why shut the patio door when Ive just told you why I want it open?! After the 3rd time, I said, this is the 3rd time Ive opened this door, its taking the piss now, just leave it. Then I came in 10 mins later and it was shut again :strangle:

Aparently he didnt want to eat his dinner in the breeze. Oh im so f**ing sorry, I didnt realise you didnt WANT to, cos really I only WANT the door open cos washing and drying bedding without using the tumble dryer to avoid you bitching at me about the electric bill is just my hobby. And we all just do what we WANT to do, cos life is so f***ing fine n dandy. RAGE!

Aaah the spam song :yay: ...that's better than that bloody '9, 10, a big fat hen' that's been in my head for the last 5 hours :wall:

I kind of did kick off, I sulked and stood by the tils after shoving the list in his hand. But inside i really wanted to stamp my feet and scream and cry. I kind of knew that might have been taking things a bit too far. Im hormonal for sure, but he's pissing me off too! It feel like if I ask him to do something he doesnt want to do it, purely because Ive asked him to. And I have to ask him to do something like 5 times. Why shut the patio door when Ive just told you why I want it open?! After the 3rd time, I said, this is the 3rd time Ive opened this door, its taking the piss now, just leave it. Then I came in 10 mins later and it was shut again :strangle:

Aparently he didnt want to eat his dinner in the breeze. Oh im so f**ing sorry, I didnt realise you didnt WANT to, cos really I only WANT the door open cos washing and drying bedding without using the tumble dryer to avoid you bitching at me about the electric bill is just my hobby. And we all just do what we WANT to do, cos life is so f***ing fine n dandy. RAGE!

Get yourself a stick :poke: Nothing to do with hormones...that's enough to drive anyone insane!!!

hehehe that stick makes me giggle everytime! He hasnt discovered his own personal laundry basket yet ! :lol: Im in bed inthe spare room, slept here last night cos he's taken up snoring and wriggling aroundin bed, so it might not have the desired sulky effect. I also forgot that I was supposed to be sulking at him and read him out a text from my dad. the guy must be so confused right now!

:lol: I'm sure the confusion will end when he discovers his laundry basket...

hehe, wonder how long he'll cope! He'll probably grovel tomorrow and Ill end up doing his laundry again eventually, its happened in the past. But not before I let it get to the stage where he gets all panicky about how many clothes he's got left and starts asking questions about where the powder goes, what softener is, and which buttons you press to make the machine go. :rofl: He has to REALLY appreciate me washing his clothes before im gonna do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back