is this spam?

Krystal

Reaction score
is this message I got spam?

hey Krystal, hows the weather up North? Any snow?

I work for one if the UK’s leading talent and modelling agencies – Model Me, you might have seen us on Channel 4 lately? Basically my boss has sent me on here to try and find some extras for filming and modelling pieces coming up in the Middlesborough area as well as other part-time modelling work. Its mainly modelling for ‘normal’ people and not super models so its stuff like catalogue work, modelling your hands or face for jewellery and general advertising. We also deal with extras for filming and soaps. We have nothing to do with Nudity, we think this is degrading to women.

Excuse the non standard approach (don’t worry its not spam!) but ive been looking at your profile with my team and we have quite a bit of part-time modelling work coming up in the Middlesborough area that might be suitable for you.

Its basically earning good money for standing around looking good, and you don’t need any experience – everyone is friendly.

just wondering if you have ever thought about part-time modelling?
Let me know ASAP ;-)

Rebecca x – sorry if this sounds a bit random!!!!

Was it via email? Any links in it? (don't click em) just hold the mouse over and see if they match the actual URL or not.

TBH if it was email I'd say yes. If it was a PM here, I'd be wary and still class it as spam as this person is not a genuine user here and only using the forum to contact people for promotional purposes.

It was MYspace, was sent in January I think but I don't often go onto it. Prob spam, no way I could be a model :rotfl:

No links in it Sherlock, just asked me to reply to the message if I was interested :)

I would be uber wary of messages like this. I know it's a bit different, but I had a few messages on MySpace from a couple of very needy sounding people which got on my nerves. I decided to close down my account.

I would just ignore the message!

Oh and you ARE pretty enough to be a model, so nah nah!!! :D

Thanks Kaz :wink: I'll accept the compliment graciously rather than argue :lol:

I have deleted it, only went on to delete all my info as I don't use it. Facebook yay! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back