B***** banks

frangelle

Reaction score
I am so cross and peed off with Lloyds bank, they are so unhelpful and arrogant. we have been really struggling financially, and they take approx £70 a month off me bank charges, and they just make the poor pooreer and the rich richer. Our money situation has been getting me down for a while, but today I've just had a breakdown and cant stop crying. I really cant see a way out of this mess.

I'd change banks but dont think I can because they wll make me pay back my loan in full, and i cant afford to. I am so sad and cant stop crying and feel like shite :(

Sorry I dont normally get like this, I've just got myself in such a state crying :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the same hassle with Alliance & Leicester, it got to the point where I had to ring them every day to sort something or other out. They once took £190 from me in charges within a month.

I know how frustrating it is, they had me in tears loads of times and I just felt like I was fighting a losing battle.

I would suggest either claiming your charges back (although the banks are stopping that now and theres a chance they'll shut your account and be arsey with you) or get your account back in credit and make sure you never go overdrawn or miss a direct debit payment.

I know they shouldnt charge you as much as they do but since I opened my new bank account (old one was shut down :roll: ) I've managed to keep my finances on track and I've never been charged.

Believe me, I know its all one big headache and it seems like you'll never find a way out but you will :hug: :hug: :hug:

whenever i get a charge i phone them up and speak to them, they usually remove the charge. Have to tried speaking to somebody about it? Hope you get it sorted out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back