our wierd food habits!

Melly+2

Reaction score
Heres mine, please dont laugh :oops:
You know the nust with the red skin on, i like to just eat the skin then out em back in the bag, and when they are all shell less i eat the nuts :oops: Also love to eat all the chocolate off of biccies or things like bounty bars before i eat the rest.
What are yours, please tell me im not the only wierdo here :wink:

Toast with olive oil and salt on it... actually bread of any kind... BUT its really popular in Spain... In fact putting marg and jam is considered odd.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My friend used to bite the chocolate off her malteasers and put the soggy biscuit back in the bag. She used to offer them around and didnt understand when people were disgusted at her. I very quickly learnred not to take malteasers off her :puke:

I love biting the chocolate off things - but then I eat the things as well :D

ive got a bag of monkey nuts on my knee, gals justr took some without the skin on :wink: and i waited till hed eaten em to tell him what id done, he thinks im discustiong :rotfl:

I don't eat meat (apart from sandwich ham) because I REALLY dislike it, not on moral grounds.

But, I like Chicken soup or oxtail Soup, as long as the meat is seived out.

I don't like gravy or beans or anything to touch other parts of my meal. I hate peppy and salt applied to food aswell and usually throw a mega strop :rotfl:

I can only eat carrots if they're cut into batons - not circles

and I can't eat cereal anywhere but at home - it tastes weird and other people's or hotel bowls and spoons taste... erm... funny :oops:

I like peanut butter and banana mashed together then put on bread which has a thick layer of proper butter on, then I've got to have a glass of full fat milk- take a bite of bread, then a swig of milk at same time :oops:

annaespana1 said:
I like peanut butter and banana mashed together then put on bread which has a thick layer of proper butter on, then I've got to have a glass of full fat milk- take a bite of bread, then a swig of milk at same time :oops:

snap!

I also like cheese sanwiches with a kitkat in the middle. Sad thing is im not even pg.

Ive never eaten a big mac all together i eat each layer one by one.. sooo yummmmy

annaespana1 said:

OMG i used to do make banana and PB sarnies when I was a kid. I also made banana and gingernut sandwiches with nutella :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
annaespana1 said:

OMG i used to do make banana and PB sarnies when I was a kid. I also made banana and gingernut sandwiches with nutella :rotfl:

Thety sound gorgeous!! don't know where I could get gingernut biccies hear?? :(

:rotfl:

another one...I eat a jar of gherkins a week :oops:

and I'm not even pregnant :wink:

libs said:
:rotfl:

another one...I eat a jar of gherkins a week :oops:

and I'm not even pregnant :wink:

:puke:

I watched my sister eat a whole jar of gherkins once then wash it down with a cup of tea :puke: :puke: she was pregnant tho

I can push my stomach out enough to look like second tri at least if anyone sees me with gherkins in hand :wink: :rotfl:

I don't really have any weird food things

I like banana sandwiches and banana on toast

Also jam and cheese sandwiches

Babylicious said:
I don't like gravy or beans or anything to touch other parts of my meal. I hate peppy and salt applied to food aswell and usually throw a mega strop :rotfl:

Im exactally the same if something has ran into each other then i cannot eat it, Say when i have roast pork i have to have the apple sauce seperate like on another plate because the thought of that mixing with gravy, veg makes my stomach turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back