sorry it's a bit *eurrrggghhhh* updated 17-01-08

I have heard you have forewaters and hind waters, maybe it was your hind waters :?

if you get it again i'd defo give em a ring. you never know you may just get full on contractions at some point now

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just called the midwife cos mine is still prety bad today plus i have horrendous back ache and shooting pains.
They were about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.
My community midwife told me it could be a water infection, i said it didnt really feel like that and i have hd one before and never had this discharge, so she told me to call the hospital. I did. They asked me if my waters had broken. I said no I didnt think so so they said they thought it would be thrush! To which i responded it realyl didnt feel like that and why would i get these back pains. She said that if my waters hadnt broken i was ok and just to make an appointment at the docs to get the discharge checked if i wanted to!!! :shock: :shock:

So Im still as in the dark as before. :doh:

J-Do1979 said:
I just called the midwife cos mine is still prety bad today plus i have horrendous back ache and shooting pains.
They were about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.
My community midwife told me it could be a water infection, i said it didnt really feel like that and i have hd one before and never had this discharge, so she told me to call the hospital. I did. They asked me if my waters had broken. I said no I didnt think so so they said they thought it would be thrush! To which i responded it realyl didnt feel like that and why would i get these back pains. She said that if my waters hadnt broken i was ok and just to make an appointment at the docs to get the discharge checked if i wanted to!!! :shock: :shock:

So Im still as in the dark as before. :doh:

tut!! you might aswell have just asked me!!! :rotfl:

did they not check your waters?? they can put a speculum sorta thing in and it'll change black if your waters have gone. :roll:

If it happens again ask them to check or when you ring tell them you think its your waters leaking.

I know this will sound gross but if its your waters they will smell very sweet and nothing like pee, put a clean pair of knickers on and when wet smell em (obviously don't let dh catch ya :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

i've had another patch on my pjs about half n hour ago, so i changed into some light blue pyjama bottoms..
came down n Jo said put a pad on incase you need to go and get the fluid checked... so went back up and there was another small patch on my clean pjs and i'd only had them on 10 mins.

so ive got a pad on now and will check in an hour..
if its happened again then i'll ring up xx

I had my hind waters leaking when I had my 1st and it was so slow that I hardly needed a pad on, just a dribbles every now and then. It does sound similar. Mine went on like that for 2 days before I went into labour and they didn't brake properly till I was 8cm.

id go get checked hun.. if its ur waters u can get an infection... read back my posts, i had trickling the weekend before, i gave birth *thurs* and there was an infection from the waters being gone.

its best to get checked...

ive just been upto check... the pad was slightly damp (had it on about half hour)
but ive took it off because i wont be able to tell properly will i...
if i am leaking then the pads just going to soak any fluid up so ill leave it off and go back up in 20mins to see

Kimbo said:
ive just been upto check... the pad was slightly damp (had it on about half hour)
if i am leaking then the pads just going to soak any fluid up so ill leave it off and go back up in 20mins to see

Ring mw.

Its better to be safe than sorry...

the laekin i had wasnt loads it was like wet patches in my knickers, and it was my waters.

Its sooo not worth the risk

lozzi said:
Kimbo said:

Ring mw.

the laekin i had wasnt loads it was like wet patches in my knickers, and it was my waters.

how long had you been leaking for before you went in??

Kimbo said:
lozzi said:
Kimbo said:

Ring mw.

how long had you been leaking for before you went in??

Well i had been leaking since early sat morning went in saturday afternoon, did an internal and said that there was no "pooling" so it "couldnt have been my waters"

Wednesday waters went with a big gush, Thursday night i had to hav the emergency c section after they realised it WAS my waters on Saturday and the reason why my heart beat was going stupid and hers was dropping was coz my womb was infected....

As a result i was on antibiotics for 2 weeksa nd bam had to go to scbu at night for antibiotics.

Its sooo not worth the risk... uve been leaking enough to be visible on NUMEROUS occasions, ring labour ward, say you think ur waters might be leaking, and could they check...

ok iv just phoned they want me to go in at half 5 to get checked. they said i've to get there as soon as i can :?
ill update as soon as i can xx

Kimbo said:
ok iv just phoned they want me to go in at half 5 to get checked. they said i've to get there as soon as i can :?
ill update as soon as i can xx

Good luck hunny :hug:

All they do is do an internal and they check for pooling if there is any sign they do a swab if it turns black i think it was then its ur waters and ur induced 24 hours later if contractions dont start

Good luck xxx

I sawthis earlier but nobody had mentioned back waters so I didn't want to say back waters and worry you. That was the first thing that came into my mind though. Didn't notice it with mine, I got to hospital and they said they had already gone, but thats definately what yours sounds like. All the best chick, hope you get answers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back