Sorry but HUGE rant about our twatty govt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked him to ask about but there seems to be nothing around where we live its pointless me argueing with him. Its alot safer if I ignore him and leave him to it, Men are arseholes and will do whatever they want hence why 95 percent of the people running the country are men lol and you wonder why its a mess????

I could claim DLA if I wanted because of my anxiety, bi polar, and BPD but staying at home all day solves nothing. I might as well be a mental case at work as aposed to a mental case at home lol
Yeah I agree that's why I've always done voluntary work because I'd go even more nuts always being at home ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find being at home and bored I stew on things. It's not good. I never thought of voluntary work when I was on benefits. Wish I had tho. It's a great idea xx

Yep just gives you more time to think! I've done heaps of stuff over the last few years and travelled around the UK quite a bit working with a mental health organistion training professionals on how to help people who self harm. It helps others and I've benefited hugely from it. I'm also glad of it because I've got references that I wouldn't have had!
X

I am claiming for gen reasons and I don't have loads of money to burn never have never will, My mum gave up work when I was young so I know what living on benefits is about and I vowed to never stay on them and live like crap. and so what you all ganged up on what I was saying I was trying to view my side of things not like I was saying I'm loaded happy and lazy..

Just sick of being rejected by employers and being stuck in the middle being told your worthless when you try your hardest. I have never claimed sick pay or anything, this is the first time I have claimed anything since leaving college and haveing a full time job since 2007 till 2010

I was just trying to explain how I am paying back what we owe and not ignoring it. Its hard when the job centre screw you up and don't pay you they did this for months and I had to constandly use my overdraft of £1 a day. So yeah I have been in debt because of them. I am trying my best but sick of being shit on from people thinking yeah I work so your scum for claiming, be glad when the gov make redundencies because so many more will feel the pain of it all...

Being glad of other people being made redundant is not a good attitude to have at all. My OH lost his job 2 weeks ago but thankfully he starts a new job on Monday. He will be paid alot less but it's still money. Our economy is a mess, our children will still feel this in years to come and you are glad!!! Im confused

I am claiming for gen reasons and I don't have loads of money to burn never have never will, My mum gave up work when I was young so I know what living on benefits is about and I vowed to never stay on them and live like crap. and so what you all ganged up on what I was saying I was trying to view my side of things not like I was saying I'm loaded happy and lazy..

Just sick of being rejected by employers and being stuck in the middle being told your worthless when you try your hardest. I have never claimed sick pay or anything, this is the first time I have claimed anything since leaving college and haveing a full time job since 2007 till 2010

I was just trying to explain how I am paying back what we owe and not ignoring it. Its hard when the job centre screw you up and don't pay you they did this for months and I had to constandly use my overdraft of £1 a day. So yeah I have been in debt because of them. I am trying my best but sick of being shit on from people thinking yeah I work so your scum for claiming, be glad when the gov make redundencies because so many more will feel the pain of it all...

Being glad of other people being made redundant is not a good attitude to have at all. My OH lost his job 2 weeks ago but thankfully he starts a new job on Monday. He will be paid alot less but it's still money. Our economy is a mess, our children will still feel this in years to come and you are glad!!! Im confused

Yeah I'm confused too :/

because so many people give you crap all day, getting now here because I can't find work because I'm too far gone its like you don;t want a job you don't care I do actually want to get a job and move on with things but noone gives you a break these days!

its going to happen anyway I am waiting for the whole system to crash after christmas there are going to be riots and everything just wanting for the chaos to begin eh?

i hope nobody ever has to be made redundant its not a nice time to go through :(

because so many people give you crap all day, getting now here because I can't find work because I'm too far gone its like you don;t want a job you don't care I do actually want to get a job and move on with things but noone gives you a break these days!

But I don't think anyone was giving you hassle about not working? Well I know I wasn't, I was shocked about your OH though. And don't understand why you would be glad about people losing their jobs?

So if you had a terminal illness and people looked down on you for it you would wish it on other people just so they knew how you feel? I have lived life on benefits as I said but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy never mind innocent people!

If you were really struggling on benefits you wouldn't be wishing it on people and bragging about your OH using social money for weed when there are far more deserving people who could use it for basics like a cooker or a bed! And yes I do kbow people with children who have had to do without basics like that because they couldn't get grants! And Xmas temp jobs will last about 6 weeks now which would take you up to 34 ish weeks when most people go on mat leave, in fact a lot work up until they're due! So instead of sitting Here whinging about how people think your scum, why not get off your arse and go look for a job?! I know if I were in your situation I'd be willing to do anything to get a job!

If you were really struggling on benefits you wouldn't be wishing it on people and bragging about your OH using social money for weed when there are far more deserving people who could use it for basics like a cooker or a bed! And yes I do kbow people with children who have had to do without basics like that because they couldn't get grants! And Xmas temp jobs will last about 6 weeks now which would take you up to 34 ish weeks when most people go on mat leave, in fact a lot work up until they're due! So instead of sitting Here whinging about how people think your scum, why not get off your arse and go look for a job?! I know if I were in your situation I'd be willing to do anything to get a job!

I agree!!!

I agree!!!

Well said!! Xx

me too I had to work up to 38 weeks and have to go back to work when baby is 5 mths and its pants!

Politics isn't something everyone agrees on. Lets try and keep it civil :)

I agree lets keep this a nice forum for those waiting for the arrival of our lovely little ones x

Its a very hard subject where alot of people will be judged either way. My hubby lost his job last year ause of the credit crunch he was a plaster on good money £500 a week more if he wroked weekends and we ended up on benefits with 4 children and 1 on the way we hated it but got used to living on less money. my hubby got a new job as a chef a few months ago and he is now on £200 a week and we were better off on benefits when you add up the rent paid and council tax paid and free school dinners, but we are lucky that my husband was a chef before a plasterer so managed to find a different job. I was a dancer originally so no way i can go back to that but i did offer to go for the firebrigade agan as I got in then found out i was pregnt with my 3rd child so i couldn't finish the training but my husband is old fashioned and feels he should be the one working. we do struggle now but we are showing our children that you go out and work and support your family even though I know its not that easy for everyone to find a job. I will say though if teh tax credits get scraped we would have to go back on benefits no way we could live. On the other hand there are those bad few that take advantage like my ex he hasn't worked in 12 years we had 2 kids together who are now 14 and 12 he has never paid a penny towards his children infact he doesn't see them either so a waste of space he has got another 2 children with his new girlfriend and they want to try for another baby, apparently he did have a bit of work a few weeks ago so his girlfriend went single parent so they didn't have to pay rent or anything, i know all this because we still see his mum and she told me, the kids go there every week and its those people like my ex that make me angry because then other people get judged by them and when you are the one that needs help like we did you feel embarrest to claim benefits and feel like a scrounger even though we had paid tax since leaving school.

You said it yourself, "IF" you were in the situation, but guess what, YOUR NOT, so you have no idea....

How do you know the girl hasnt been looking for jobs and trying her hardest to find a job ???

EXACTLY you dont !!!!

You are just as judgemental as most other people that dont have a clue what life is like for people on benefits and people who have had no other choice but to be on benefits....

Do you honestly think everyone on benfits is a scrounger and cant be bothered working ??? No !!

I love working but certain circumstances left me with the only option of being on benefits at the moment.

So tbh, untill YOU "ARE" in the situation you should keep your opinions to yourself instead of voicing them out when they arent needed, especially one's as judgemental and quite nasty as you have wrote !!!

Here's something to think about ,,,, the people on here who are pregnant and work and still moaning they cant afford things and saying people on benfits shouldnt have kids if they cant support there children,,,, so what about the person moaning they arent getting the £500 to buy things for her child because she works.....why dont you think about " why should people who work be entitled to have a family even though the money they make still isnt enough to live and support a child" ?????

Some of you are so nasty and opinionated it's unbelievable!!!

ME. MY GIRLS & I ....another thing .... who are you to judge and downgrade someone ???

MMG&I is living on benefilts chick and struggles every day. The reason she was so blunt is because the person she was replying to is in a position to work ATM where as she isn't. The difference is the MMG&I doesn't moan about it.

You made a thread about PF members being judgemental and nasty but this is by far the most ruthless post yet!!

We are all in completely different positions but may relate to others.

Lets keep it friendly eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back