sorry a bit TMI.... could it be my month?

Hey, yeah I'm in the exact same position, AF due in 2 days, increased CM amongst other symptoms, fingers crossed for us both!

AislingC huge congrats!!!

bfn this morning but still got cm and no sign of af .... not feeling very optimistic though :-s

Sorry to hear you got a bfn hun, it could be too early.
I tested the day my af was due and got a bfn, didnt get a bfp till a week later.
Got my fingers crossed for you, sending u lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks mummy2adam, i guess i just have to wait and see if the witch gets me! xx

Could be too early to test :) I had a BFN the other day, but was too early to test I think :)

Some people have really low pregnancy hormone, I know a couple of people that had BFN's and ended up going to the Drs for a blood test as they were sure they were pregnant but needed a better confirmation. Blood test came back as a BFP :D So just sit tight, relax, enjoy the nice weather today in Cardiff and wait a few days :)

thanks hun :) i dont have any more tests left anyway so im going to try and wait as long as possible before testing again, hopefully the witch stays away! x

bfp!!!! yaaay! good luck twinklin pixie - any news yet? would be nice to have a fellow cardiffian in tri 1! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back