Sore tightenings??

Froslass

Reaction score
for the past hour or so now I've been having quite painful crampy tightening senations right across my bump, not sure if its braxtons or not...i didnt think they were meant to hurt! They seem to be every 5 mins or so? I can still feel baby moving, and i've not had any discharge or anything else..

Do you think i should ring the midwife or is it probs just stretching? They really are quite nippy, like a bad period xx

sounds like its probably just stretching hun, but always best to check with your mw if your concerned
xx

How far along are you? How are you now? I would check with midwife BH are not normally painful...

i find that woman who not had baby before find things more painful then woman who have had babies before, is this your first? they not meant to be painful but they might of been on my first baby but i cannot remember that far back. i have a friend on her first and she said hers are painful when she phoned midwife they said it was just growing pains,when i have braxon hicks now they dont hurt but they annoying if u get me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back