Soooooo uncomfortable!

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm nearly 22 weeks pregnant and soooooo uncomfortable already! I can't get comfortable sat down, stood up or lay down. Sleep seems impossible as my back aches then my legs, my arm goes numb cos I'm lying on it and I invariably end up on my back! Very very sore! Then to top it all off I feel like my stomach has migrated to reside just under my ribcage causing unbearable fullness after very few bites of food and a lingering sense that I wanna chuck it all back up! Blah! I still have 18 weeks left! Help! Lol x x

I was ok with getting comfy till i got burnt lol and now its really hard as i cant lay on my sides :( i no how you feel with the fullness thing, it could be babys breech and pushing on your tummy like my lil man does. I sometimes end up burping hours after food and it come back up (sorry tmi) i guess its joys of pregnancy and should subside. Well im hoping once lil man moves head down ill be free to eat and not get pain again lol x

Id been ok up until recently, i am suffering badly with heartburn and not being able to enjoy food at all :(
Also i keep getting cramp so am finding it hard to get comfy anywhere! I find myself getting into bed during the day just to try and get comfy to relax (my sofa is just not doing it for me anymore!)

I feel like im moaning about everything and i've got bloody ages to go yet :(

I was up all last night with the kicking and moving and uncomfortableness so I hear ya!

I know how you feel! With regards to Sleep anyways! I just cannot get comfy in bed at all, I end up tossing and turning all the time and wake up with my back killing me.. The only comfy place for me to sleep is on the couch but like you I have dead arm no and again..oh the joys eh?! Lol

Oh and not to mention the headaches all the time cos of lack of sleep!

I'm glad it's not just me! Lol x thought maybe I was just being a bit of a whinged! Lmao x

i find i get uncomfortable with every growth spurt then just as i get used to it i grow again! i can get comfy sat down but im fine layed down

im only uncomfortable when im on my feets really.. sitting down and layin is ok. i do prefer to lay on my left side tho to be comfy with a pillow between legs and one under tummy (and OH holding me really close ofcourse)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back