Help! Uncomfortable tum when weeing :-( Normal?

Baumster

Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm new here and 18.5 weeks pregnant. Before I introduce myself properly in a different thread, I have a question that is causing me some worry,
Since Saturday I've had dicomofrt in my tum when I wee. What it feels like is that, as my bladder empities, everything moves down and rests on the top of my pubic bone (?). It is very uncomfortable. Is this normal for this stage in pregnancy?? It doesn't feel like a bladder infection but maybe it is - I will go to the doc's tomorrow. Has anyone else had this?
Would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!

Hi there. Yes I've had this with all of my pregnancies and I've got it again this time - I'm 24 weeks pregnant. I remember the sonographer telling me with one of the pregnancies that the reason for a full bladder during the scan is coz it pushes the womb up. I assume from this that when we wee everything goes back down.

i get the same thing... espeicially when i wake up in the mornings and am desperate to go..... i think its normal...

Thanks for the replies! Looks like it is just a new, not-so-pleasant symptom. I'm sure there are many more to come ... ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back