Soooooo emotional

emmie

Reaction score
Having a really down afternoon since midwife appointment.

My back ache and tummy ache is getting stronger and i cant get comfy. I cant get warm even though the heating is on and im wearing thick cardi and slippers. Im just feeling down in general. :cry:

I have put the hot water on for a bath tonight so after a while in there i might feel better.

aw hun :(

I know what you mean. I think by the end its just so uncomfy and all we have to do is wait, plus hormones are all over the place so its natural to feel poo
wrap up in a duvet on the sofa and put on one of your favourite DVDs!

I hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sure a nice bath will help, just sit in it for a while, and try and relax.....

Im a few weeks behind you and already feel crap and emotional some days - this whole pregnancy experience is most definitely an emotional and physical rollercoaster!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better by now, i get those down days too - i felt it this morning so went to sleep for a couple of hours that seemed to help a bit. A hot bath, they really do work wonders for everything if you ask me,mmmmm might go and click the hot water on now....!

cheers for the hugs peeps :hug: just had my tea so im off to have a long soak in the tub shame i cant have a nice glass of wine while im in there :( ahhh well nice glass of ribena and some imagination it is :)

Hi

hope you are relaxing in your bath and you feel better soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

Hope you are having a lovely soak as i type and it helps you :hug:

awwww hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you are having a nice soak in the tub.... I've had an over-the-place-emotional-day too :(

hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi peeps, just got out the bath and feel sooooo much better now, had to have a shower after to warm up as i was in it until it went cold lmao. Paracetamol has kicked in to so feling alot better all i need now is a good nights sleep and a nice lay in tomorrow and the world should look a much nicer place again. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back