Didn't sleep at all last night!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
If i had an hour all night i was lucky. i had really bad tummy pains, back ache, cramp, couldnt get comfy, was too hot, you name it, sometimes the pains in my tummy were that bad i couldn't breathe!!!!!

I've come to work today and got piles and piles of copying to do (im sure they are doing it on purpose now!!!! :evil: ) so i have only just sat down, sod it, i aint doing any more, i feel like death warmed up, plus i have a banging headache and just want to sleep! thankfully im leaving today at 12.30pm as we have a mortgage adviser coming to see us!

I just want to hide away and go to sleep until labour starts !! :(

:hug:

Aww hun, I have had nights like that and it is soo frustrating. Even worse when you have to go to work.
I would flattly refuse to do the copying and just tell your boss how you are feeling and could someone else take over those duties.
Im sure its not long till you go on maternity leave so just keep that in mind and it will get you through xxx :hug:

Hun seriously go see the doc and get a sick note! Its not good for you this! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lea m said:
Hun seriously go see the doc and get a sick note! Its not good for you this! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would rather try and stick it out, its only two more weeks, we just cant afford for me to go on the sick :(

Aww hun. Its horrible that you have to put up with it. But please have a word with you boss and ask them to move your duties over to someone else from now, as it is only 2 weeks till you leave Im sure they will understand. (hopefully)

i had a night like that too, and today just feel really blah :(. hope your last 2 weeks of work fly by :hug:

awww hunny

its not long until you go on maternity leave. then u have ruby in your arms before you know it

Sorry to hear you feel really rough, could you maybe have a few days off to catch up on some rest??

x

:hug: deffo ask for a day off just to catch up on a bit of sleep it will do you good :hug:

I'm the same hun, I'm increasingly tired & uncomfy & finding working difficult. My plan for this weekend is to sleep the whole time :D you should do that to :D

I stop in 4 weeks but it feels like its dragging in. :(

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I would go off sick because you don't want to be doing harm to yourself or bubs at this stage. Sounds like you could do with a rest :hug:

You really should go on the sick, yours and Ruby's health is important, you need to rest :hug: :hug:

Hi girls :wave: thanks :)

I had a much better sleep last night, and although i have headache today, im feeling alot better! :D

i had yesterday afternoon off as we had a mortgage adviser come out and see us, so only worked until 12.30pm. today i am at work all day BUT im covering reception at our other office from 1pm so will sit down all the rest of the day :cheer:

tomorrow me and OH are off shopping to sort my hospital bag out - im soo excited!! :cheer:

Hi girls :wave: thanks :)

I had a much better sleep last night, and although i have headache today, im feeling alot better! :D

i had yesterday afternoon off as we had a mortgage adviser come out and see us, so only worked until 12.30pm. today i am at work all day BUT im covering reception at our other office from 1pm so will sit down all the rest of the day :cheer:

tomorrow me and OH are off shopping to sort my hospital bag out - im soo excited!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back