Sooooo nervous!!!!............

lisalegs11

Reaction score
..........I have booked an early pregnancy scan for today at 16.20pm and am a bag of nerves today! I'm not sure whether morning sickness has kicked in or i am just crapping myself about the whole thing as i feel dreadful.
Been reading a few worrying things on here and I just pray to God everything is ok in there!!!!
I know i wont see much but a nice fluttering heartbeat will be enough!
The reason for me taking this is because its my Best Friends wedding in September and the day i got my BFP we went Bridesmaid dress shopping, i worried myself sick about telling her i was pregnant because i thought she'd be disappointed having a MOH with a bump but she was cool and has even held off ordering mine until 26th May which is the latest possible to make sure everythings ticking along perfectly and i dont end up with a dress too big for me!!!!!..................love her!!!
So anyhows, I will keep you updated with how it goes.
Good Luck to Positivity and any of the girls going through a real unsure time at the moment, my heart goes out to all of you!

xxx

best of luck for this afternoon hunny! i'm sure everything is Ok if you've had no cause for concern so far xx

Best of luck for this afternoon xxxx

fingers crossed all will be fine, it is indeed scary times! Just keep positive! :)

Good luck with it hun, it's scary but really exciting too :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back