How do u break the news to the in laws?

weestar21

Reaction score
ok im 23 weeks pregnant with our second baby, his mum went mad when i was pregnant with my first and hardly spoke to me untill i went into premature labour.

tonite we are finnaly going over to break the news as my bump is getting bigger every day.

im crapping myself cos i really dont know what to say if she goes off on one again but will let u all know how it goes

wish me luck...lol

luv Jean xxxxxxx

good luck jean..

as long as u stay calm{on the outside at least} u'll be fine..
if she duz rant i'd let he get on with it, she'll soon come round.

good luck xx

just to let you both know we bottled out of telling them :(
Just found out his dad aint to well and might have to go for a tripple by pass so we didnt feel tonite was the right time to tell them!!

God i feel shit sorry for the language but hers me stressing over telling them im pregnant and they must be worrying like mad over his op

anyway we have decided he will go over and tell his dad on his own then we will let his mum know think its best option i dunno i cant think of any other solution

take care

Jean xxxxxx

hey weestar,,
a few months ago at the begining of july my dad was told he wud have to have a quadrouple(4) heart bypass operation with a year, he had it at the beginging of AUGUST ,a few weeks later. he walked to the doctors 1 day and they rang my mum and said he was going in there and then, 4 days later he had his operation, we were all devestated....

but he is absoloutley fine now, no problems at all. he spent a few weeks of extra time in hospital, but that was due to his severe asthma and other problems hes had since he was young.. but as i said he is back to normal now, and living life to the full...

we were all worried sick about his op especially coz we were told it wud be within a year and then a few weeks later after a routine check he was rushed straight in but things have worked out ok for him.

my youngest son thinks its brilliant coz it looked like he had a zip in his chest LOL where they operated and right down his right leg where they too the bits they needed for his heart, he thinks its so they can just open and close him with his zips.lol

keep yr chin up and i hope hes ok keep us updated

xxxxxxx

hi just a quick update, we told his parents on new years day it didnt go down well but were getting there now. His dad went for his op instead of getting 2 diff ops they done them both together and he is doing great, hes doing so well he went back to work yesterday everything is happening so fast at the moment so sorry it took so long to update you all

love n hugs jean xx

Ahh well done :hug: Why are they so mean to you? We told my mil before her heart bypass to give her something to look forward too. She then blabbed it to the family even though we wern't ready to tell everyone. In Laws tend to have 'issues' I have learnt (ok still learning) no to let them get to me, they just act out there insecurities.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy xxx

bob, jean had the baby a year and a half ago :rotfl:

Its a mega old post you silly sausage :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27