somethings not right

skairdykat

Reaction score
I'm going back to the doc tomorrow because I've started bleeding after sex again. It usually happens from CD21 and then the spotting starts but it happened last night which was CD16 and am spotting now. Surely theres something not right. I know I've been checked out but I'm sure there something wrong :? . I only OV'd 2/3 days ago FFS how am I meant to get PG if I'm spotting for all this time :wall: . Bloody 12 days of spotting then 5 days for AF? Thats not right is it?

i know a few people that have break through bleeding hun but not that much maybe it might be worthwhile asking the docs about it :hug: hope you get some answers soon xxxxxxx

didn't you get checked out pretty recently hun? could it be something to do with that?
hoping everything is ok hun, try not to get too worried.
x

Its all the sex love lol

hope you get it sorted

You remind me of my mom Skairdy.

Was only talking about this the other day.

My mum spots 6 days before af, when af is finished she will then spot 2 days after ( well slightly abit more than just spotting ) and will have on and off spotting throughout. Even while pg she had spotting :shock:

She managed to have 6 children. :dance:

She said that the time from the spotting after af to the next set of spotting she bd twice every two days. even when spotting.

She managed to catch each time she did that, spotting does not mean you can't concieve, my mum proved that :D

elviedee said:
didn't you get checked out pretty recently hun? could it be something to do with that?
hoping everything is ok hun, try not to get too worried.
x

Ooo yeah, maybe it's something to do with the HyCoSy I had on Tuesday. We had BD'd dince then but last night was the 1st time I had an orgasm since. Maybe it was just the rush of blood to my bits......ahem :oops:

It's stopped now so I'm going to stop stressing :fib:

Tasha - Good to hear that spotting won't stop me getting PG :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back