Back here already and devastated.... UPDATE

princesskel

Reaction score
Well af was due today and she arrived! Cannot believe after 10 bfp i am not even pregnant! I tested this morning and it was a clear positive and then an hour later af arrived. I knew something was not right as have been spotting for 5 days and i have never had spotting before in my life!! I just dont understand why i have had bfp since 10dpo and not af arrives. We are both devastated as we really thought this was it this time. Whats wrong with me?????? :(

Im sorry to hear that hun, I would see why AF is like and if its not a normal AF then see ur GP. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you will teach me to test so early! Next time i will wait til af is late . Do you think i was pregnant? Does anyone know what a chemical pregnancy is? xx

r u sure its af hun and not inplantation bleed :hug:

Awww hun I'm so sorry, it does sound like a chemical pregnancy to me, unfortunatly these are very common although alot of women are not actually aware they are even pregnant when it happens.

I've found a link with some further info http://www.womens-health.co.uk/chemical.html I hope this helps you in some way.

I am very sorry for your lose, losing a baby is devasting no matter what stage you are at, as always I'm sure everyone here will offer you great support to help you through this.

:hug:
xSuzx

Thank you so much for all your hugs i am in need of them! :(
Hvae been bleeding on and off today but is a light period and not painful or clots or anything. Will be going to the doctors tomorrow to get checked out but feel guilty being upset as was only 4 weeks pregnant and i have two wonderful boys already. Just am sad for the baby who might have been :( .

I didnt realise ttc was going to be so hard - i was pregnant first month off the pill with both my children and had easy uncomplicated pregnancies and have never had a misscarriage or anything. You always think it will never happen to you!! Will keep you all updated to what doc says tomorrow and thank you so much for all your support :hug: xxxx

So sorry to hear your news honey. Look after yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I read your post and empathise with you totally. Huge hug to you.

This happened to me too a few months ago...I got bfp's and then AF came...it completely messed with my head so much I even got a bout of bad depression, which I was lucky to come out of with the support of my Hubby and family.

The good thing is that you are stronger than i was :) and you can put this behind you and move forward. :) I hope that is the case hun xxx

As the old cliche goes...the one time I didnt worry/stress about tcc'ing/babies/bfps/Af/bfns..and just blocked it all out, its happened. So I can only recommened those words of wisdom to you and those who are tcc'ing.

Baby dust to you for futute tcc xx

Im so sorry though sweetie, srtay positive and it stop wrrying - it will happen x

so so sorry to hear your news :hug: :( def see how it goes and contact your doctor if your still unsure :pray:

Hello again! Went to doctors today and i have to go for a scan next week. She said i may be having a miscarriage but as i have no pain and bleeding is not heavy i might not. I just have to wait and see what happens. I really dont think i am pregnant anymore but i know i was- did another test and its still positive. Bleeding is still lightish but is bright red so not holding out any hope and just have to wait til next week. I am just feeling sad really :( .

jUST WANTED TO SAY thank you so much for your supprt you are all so kind and i dont have anyone to talk to about this apart from dh but he is upset too. Thank you xxxxxx :hug:

Fingers crossed for you that everything is ok.

Sus x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back