something to make the kids smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedee84

Reaction score
so last year i went on to this fab site http://www.portablenorthpole.ca/home its currently out of season at the moment but nearer to christmas especially if you have young kids deffo do it! The site basically asks for info, childs name, age, that special toy they are after this year etc and then a video is made that incorporates all this info in the form of a message from santa, my DD thought santa was talking directly to her and her little face lit up it was awesome! i could even save the video to my e-mail inbox so that she could watch it over and over (which she did) it just made xmas that little bit more special just seeing her face and knowing she believed in santa even more than ever :D xx

I did this last year for my boy and his face was priceless ...I explained in more detail about xmas to him the other day and my heart could of melted he got sooo excited...he's three this year and I am due my other little man on 5th of december so will truly be magical and I want to make it a xmas he will never forget :) xx

I did this last year and year before he was absolutely delighted, I have a feeling this will be the last year we will get away with it as he's 10 in november but still very much believes ... X

its fab isnt it, i just love seeing their faces light up bless em! i will deffo be doing it again this year as my DD is only 4 so i think i can get away with it for a long while yet hee hee! but yes daisypurple i can see where your coming from if your son is nearly 10 bless him, you never know you might squeeze a couple more years out of it yet lol xx

Soon as I read the title I knew it was going to be about this site. I love it, I did this last year for my neice and nephew, and told a few friends with kids about it. I also did it for myself and oh :blush: I'll do it for Alfie this year even though he wont understand x

Last edited:
i only learnt about its existence last year and to be honest it was probably the best time to do it as my DD was 3 at the time and understood more about christmas etc! but i must admit now shes a year older i think it will be even more special seeing her face when she sees the video :) xx

so last year i went on to this fab site http://www.portablenorthpole.ca/home its currently out of season at the moment but nearer to christmas especially if you have young kids deffo do it! The site basically asks for info, childs name, age, that special toy they are after this year etc and then a video is made that incorporates all this info in the form of a message from santa, my DD thought santa was talking directly to her and her little face lit up it was awesome! i could even save the video to my e-mail inbox so that she could watch it over and over (which she did) it just made xmas that little bit more special just seeing her face and knowing she believed in santa even more than ever :D xx

what a great little idea thanks for that ive bookedmarked the page

awwwh I wish my girs were old enough to understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member