• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something in the water!

MrsR

Reaction score
Just found out that two mums at school with children in DD's class are pg x one as 3 boys already and is expecting twins!!! Lol x x there must be something in the water up here x lol

Same down here! There's 3 people in our street that are pregnant including me and my friend got pregnant too but sadly she lost her at 9 weeks :( apparently it's more likely to fall pregnant when your surrounded by pregnant woman..something to do with hormones or something lol

And here in essex too! Im one of 3 pregnant women at work! My SIL gave birth last week, a friend has just announced she is 5 weeks pregnant and an old colleague of mine is due 3 days before me.

Everywhere i look there is bumps, also has anyone noticed how many celebs are trying/having babies at the mo???

aww twins. i get so suprised when i hear someone is having twins!! i wonder how different pregnancy is when there's two babies in there?! hehe xxx

There's 6 of us at work!! I'm suprised my manager hasn't had a heart attack!!

6?! That's pushing it!!! Lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back